Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok there we are ...
From what i read until now is very blur ...
1. If we don't have the Bios Version *9ACN26WW, what we can do from there (i searching but not luck)
2. Universal Bios Backup Toolkit (I think is not safe from sites i visit)
I think the post #1 (like RehabMan says) is not a clear guide from the beginning to end.

-If anyone success with it please post.
-After success the whitelist method, if anyone put the BCM94352Z wifi card like Rehabman suggest ?

Carter 7, you rule! The version of FPTW64 you suggested worked. I was able to hack the BIOS. Now I am waiting to get the BCM94352Z and try it. I will post results here as soon as I get it. Thanks.

Carter 7, you rule! The version of FPTW64 you suggested worked. I was able to hack the BIOS. Now I am waiting to get the BCM94352Z and try it. I will post results here as soon as I get it. Thanks.
Can you give me the 9ACN26WW Bios ?

Hello Katar, I am afraid I do not have it anymore (the 9ACN26WW). It is out there and it took me several days to find it -almost a week. As somebody stated before, I went through unsafe sites and got the machine loaded with malware. After I replace my BIOS with version 26, I cleaned the machine and I lost it. So I am sorry. I have to acknowledge, that with the new version of FPTW64 everything worked and now I have wifi with BCM94352Z. I committed the mistake to buy the Lenovo instead of the Dell one. The Lenovo version has only one notch instead of two. I made the second notch myself with a saw and I was lucky not to destroy it.
So yes, it works.

Sorry again I do not have the BIOS to share

Hello Katar, I am afraid I do not have it anymore (the 9ACN26WW). It is out there and it took me several days to find it -almost a week. As somebody stated before, I went through unsafe sites and got the machine loaded with malware. After I replace my BIOS with version 26, I cleaned the machine and I lost it. So I am sorry. I have to acknowledge, that with the new version of FPTW64 everything worked and now I have wifi with BCM94352Z. I committed the mistake to buy the Lenovo instead of the Dell one. The Lenovo version has only one notch instead of two. I made the second notch myself with a saw and I was lucky not to destroy it.
So yes, it works.

Sorry again I do not have the BIOS to share
#piojofafner no problem my friend I'm happy for you

@patrick1234578
Thank you for the help .. now I get
"Error 7: Hardware sequencing failed. Make sure that you have access to target flash area!"

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    118.1 KB · Views: 662
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back