Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing 10.11 HP Elite 8000, 8200, 8300/DEPRECATED See HP 8300 Guides Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, i used this guide to make a second hackintosh that i plan to take to work, however my video card which works fine when using the usb over dvi does not work when i boot from the hdd itself, all i get is a black screen, i would try to use the display port but i do not have a monitor that supports dp, does anyone know what i can try to get this to work?

Which Graphics card are you using?

What about an upgrade? Have you tried upgrading to 10.11.6 ?
I'm on 10.11.3

thanks.

I have provided the kernel for 10.11.6 update the Pen drive with 10.11.6 and use the kernel I've provided.

I have provided the kernel for 10.11.6 update the Pen drive with 10.11.6 and use the kernel I've provided.
and thanks for that.
Do you know if the only way is to re-install again on the 10.11.6 pen drive, or can I use the combo update?
I have a very stable hacintosh now and I am a little more risk averse :)

and thanks for that.
Do you know if the only way is to re-install again on the 10.11.6 pen drive, or can I use the combo update?
I have a very stable hacintosh now and I am a little more risk averse :)

No. use combo update. Use boot loader on pen drive but boot with -f.

I have hp 8100 and nvidia gt 610 . I isnatall 10.11 like in tutorial and it work but after i tried direct update to sierra and it not work . it give me kernel panic . the same thing using unibeast 7 kernel panic . can you help me to install sierra ?

I have hp 8100 and nvidia gt 610 . I isnatall 10.11 like in tutorial and it work but after i tried direct update to sierra and it not work . it give me kernel panic . the same thing using unibeast 7 kernel panic . can you help me to install sierra ?

I haven't planned 10.12.1 on my Elite 8000. What kernel panic are you getting? Attach screenshot.

thank you very much for answer , look this is screenshot

Attachments

• 20161103_184811.jpg
    20161103_184811.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
Nice tutorial, I have all the steps acomplished, mi pc it's an HP 8200 SFF with an i5 2400 sandybridge, I have a graphic card xfx Radeon HD 5450, so I think is almost the same HW conifguration.
I have an issue, after all procesess I reboot the machine and I have this error:
@VoiletDragon may you help me please?

IMG_7865.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back