Contribute
Register

[Guide] Installing 10.11 HP Elite 8000, 8200, 8300/DEPRECATED See HP 8300 Guides Instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remove DSDT but i have the same result.
Look i am not an expert i tried to instal aftre tutorials nothing more . :)

How did you extract DSDT from ACPI? or did you it from another post?

I use DPCImanager to extract DSDT
Look the picture

Attachments

• 20161105_182107(0).jpg
    20161105_182107(0).jpg
    8 MB · Views: 127
I use DPCImanager to extract DSDT
Look the picture

Wouldn't do it that way. Would recommend using F4 at Clover DSDT extracts to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. How ever you have Frame buffer edits in config for ATI Radeon 5450. You have a Nvida 610 which doesn't require any Frame Buffer edits.

Wouldn't do it that way. Would recommend using F4 at Clover DSDT extracts to EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched. How ever you have Frame buffer edits in config for ATI Radeon 5450. You have a Nvida 610 which doesn't require any Frame Buffer edits.
Ok , and to the end i can do something to install sierra ? :)

You can try i haven't bothered putting Sierra on my Elite 8000.

Which system definition are you using?
Million Thanks for help me!!!!! I am new on all this so really thanks thanks!

I have a HP Elite 8200 Small From Factor

Look at the HP webpage.
http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/..._na-c02781558&sp4ts.oid=5037931&lang=es&cc=mx

Intel Core i5-2400M 3,1 GHz
4Gb Ram
I bought a XFX Radeon 5450, already installed.

I can reach the installation, but it's seems the graphic card does not work. As now I have the OSX installed I will start from zero with your tutorial and I back to you!

Which system definition are you using?

Hi VioletDragon, well finally I made a clean installation from zero with an authentic dmg of El Capitan.

I made all the steps that you has explained in the tutorial, but at the moment of boot to install the process stop saying "Still waiting for root device"
And before has a line that say "Kext com.apple.kext.ATI5000controller might not load - Kextd is currently unavailable"

One thing that I am seeing is that you had a full resolution every time, in my previous test never I reached a full resolution of my monitor, this last time neither.

I made a test with Sierra with the 10.12 installation guide, and goes perfect, except the video, same issue when I installed a version of El Capitan of one guy in youtube

I hope you can help me.

IMG_7872-2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back