Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install Catalina on the Dell Optiplex 7010 and 9010 Desktop PC

Still having issues. The boot is slow. It slows way down about half way through. Also my handoff and apple watch is not working after this clean install. Everything worked fine in Mojave

Attachments

• IMG_6574.jpg
    IMG_6574.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 78
The boot is slow. It slows way down about half way through. Also my handoff and apple watch is not working after this clean install.
Upload a copy of your system drive's Clover folder. Remove serials from your config.plist first.

Upload a copy of your system drive's Clover folder. Remove serials from your config.plist first.
sorry I don't know how to remove the serial number from config.plist. I assume I can use textedit

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 76
sorry I don't know how to remove the serial number from config.plist. I assume I can use textedit
Don't worry about the serials. Upload the whole Clover folder. Compress it first, then upload.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 120
It looks like you did most things correctly for Catalina. Have you tried booting without the SSDT.aml 3 file ? If not, try that.

Screen Shot 2.jpg

boots in about the same time. however it hangs up at a different place
boots the same. Verbose show the same places where it slows down

boots in about the same time. however it hangs up at a different place

boots the same. Verbose show the same places where it slows down
At the Clover boot menu press the F11 key to clear caches as there may still be stuff hanging around from your Mojave install that you had before. Also look in /Library/Extensions folder to make sure there are no hackintosh kexts there.

Back