Contribute
Register

[Guide] Install 10.11 on Asus X555L Laptop with Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got those error fixed not thanks :thumbup:

Hi, I have an Asus X555LN (Intel core i7 4510U+ 8Gb RAM +nVidia geforce 840M + 1 TB HD) this guide may work with my laptop? it is like the X555L, thank you for your time :DPD: Sorry for my bad english, I'm doing my best effort ;)

Hi, I have an Asus X555LN (Intel core i7 4510U+ 8Gb RAM +nVidia geforce 840M + 1 TB HD) this guide may work with my laptop? it is like the X555L, thank you for your time :DPD: Sorry for my bad english, I'm doing my best effort ;)

You could try it and see...

Greetings I am seeking some help. I have an Asus x555la-si50203h, I followed your guide however I believe I have done some things wrong. I have no sound when I use the web cam the video feed is scrambled. When I try to save the DSDt.aml file in MaciASL an error message pops up stating unable to save file due to errors.the errors are on line 12494 code 6126 and line 24397 code 6126, syntax error.

Thanks in advance

here's the file:View attachment dsdtdotdsl.pdf

Greetings I am seeking some help. I have an Asus x555la-si50203h, I followed your guide however I believe I have done some things wrong. I have no sound when I use the web cam the video feed is scrambled. When I try to save the DSDt.aml file in MaciASL an error message pops up stating unable to save file due to errors.the errors are on line 12494 code 6126 and line 24397 code 6126, syntax error.

Thanks in advance

here's the file:View attachment 166130

Greetings I read the guide and I have followed this guide over and over to point it's a known fact I am doing something wrong. I was able to patch my DSDT.dsl file and my SSDT-10.dsl file with the mentioned patches but unable to patch SSDT-0.dsl and SSDT-9.dsl with the mentioned patch. The issues I have is no audio, under overview my graphics still show 3 MB, no Battery percentage indicator and there is flickering on log-in and when using the web cam. Someone please help me out. Once again here is my specs:

Asus X555la-SI5
Intel i5-421OU/BGA
RAM 2GB
EL Capitan is installed

Whatever else I need to submit to help me troubleshoot please let me know (instructions also I am noob) & I will get it to you ASAP. Thanks in advance:crazy::crazy:

Greetings I read the guide and I have followed this guide over and over to point it's a known fact I am doing something wrong. I was able to patch my DSDT.dsl file and my SSDT-10.dsl file with the mentioned patches but unable to patch SSDT-0.dsl and SSDT-9.dsl with the mentioned patch. The issues I have is no audio, under overview my graphics still show 3 MB, no Battery percentage indicator and there is flickering on log-in and when using the web cam. Someone please help me out. Once again here is my specs:

Asus X555la-SI5
Intel i5-421OU/BGA
RAM 2GB
EL Capitan is installed

Whatever else I need to submit to help me troubleshoot please let me know (instructions also I am noob) & I will get it to you ASAP. Thanks in advance:crazy::crazy:

You should provide specifics regarding your issues in patching the files.

When I go to patch SSDT-9.dsl & SSDT-0.dsl with "Rename GFX0 to IGPU" The apply button is not active.

When I go to patch SSDT-9.dsl & SSDT-0.dsl with "Rename GFX0 to IGPU" The apply button is not active.

You did not provide the files you're working with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back