Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

now my Elitebook 8460p runs with Sierra without Problems with USB3 or Audio.
I have a 1TB SSHD from Seagate. Can i Update to High Sierra?
Which files i need in my EFI Partition to Update?

Thanks for all the hard work. The tools and guides are just excellent! Got my 2570p up and running in no time, donation sent via PayPal.

Hi,

now my Elitebook 8460p runs with Sierra without Problems with USB3 or Audio.
I have a 1TB SSHD from Seagate. Can i Update to High Sierra?
Which files i need in my EFI Partition to Update?

System updates are covered in post #1.

Thanks for all the hard work. The tools and guides are just excellent! Got my 2570p up and running in no time, donation sent via PayPal.

Good to hear about success...

Hi Franz do you have any issues with Sleep/Wake? Everything is working flawlessly for me on my EliteBook 850 G2 except my display is black on wake. I have to do a hard reset to get display working again.

Mojave working flawlessly so far on my 840 G5, including sleep. Only issue, as already noted, is that thunderbolt docking station only works after reboot from windows.

Mojave working flawlessly so far on my 840 G5, including sleep. Only issue, as already noted, is that thunderbolt docking station only works after reboot from windows.
I'm jealous. Not only does sleep wake not work but an external monitor eventually won't wake from sleep and the entire system reboots at random with an external monitor. I look up and my screen is back at the login after a period of time. I'm thinking of abandoning ship to find a more stable OS to Hackintosh. I can't find answers anywhere online to solve these issues (I've searched countless forums including this one) and I think it's because Mojave is so new. Very frustrating because I love Mojave and waited years for dark mode.

Please fill out your profile as per FAQ (missing screen resolution).

I'm jealous. Not only does sleep wake not work but an external monitor eventually won't wake from sleep and the entire system reboots at random with an external monitor. I look up and my screen is back at the login after a period of time. I'm thinking of abandoning ship to find a more stable OS to Hackintosh. I can't find answers anywhere online to solve these issues (I've searched countless forums including this one) and I think it's because Mojave is so new. Very frustrating because I love Mojave and waited years for dark mode.

Did you try with High Sierra?

Please fill out your profile as per FAQ (missing screen resolution).
I already had 1920x1080 next to my graphics HD 5500 in my details. Is that the wrong place to put screen resolution? I also added it to my signature just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back