Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
no mojave have high sierra running ok
ahh ok

this error means you need to update your bootloader

although with newer versions of clover, it has opencore elements mashed in which will require new opecore entries to be added to your config.plist

you would be better off using a fresh usb stick to install opencore on to test to make sure that boots ok, and then upgrade to Mojave

Can you recommend a guide for open core or maybe point me in the direction of a guide for this old laptop?

Can you recommend a guide for open core or maybe point me in the direction of a guide for this old laptop?
due to your graphics, only High Sierra is officially supported on your laptop due to that age of it

I'm aware of that, I do have a fully working mojave install, including working graphics but accidently erased the installer. There is also a package to fix graphics on catalina

I'm aware of that, I do have a fully working mojave install, including working graphics but accidently erased the installer. There is also a package to fix graphics on catalina
you could try this version of clover

doesn't have opencore elements which will save you hassle

you could try this version of clover

doesn't have opencore elements which will save you hassle
thanks

The new version of clover let me finish the install but now the drive has vanished from the clover boot screen?

The new version of clover let me finish the install but now the drive has vanished from the clover boot screen?
no files attached so no idea......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back