Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok just created it exactly how you've explained
Thanks for the tut
But when I boot from my usb and I press enter to choose boot osx_install it goes to the apple logo for about 3 seconds then reboots
Legacy support is enabled
Secure support is disabled.. Any help?

Ok just created it exactly how you've explained
Thanks for the tut
But when I boot from my usb and I press enter to choose boot osx_install it goes to the apple logo for about 3 seconds then reboots
Legacy support is enabled
Secure support is disabled.. Any help?

Sounds as if you didn't use the correct config.plist. Review your steps and follow the guide carefully.

Post EFI/Clover folder from USB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're correct, my 4600 isn't 1920x1080

There is only one config.plist with 4600 in the name.

Can I use the hd3000 on my 4600 as they're the same screen resolution

Your laptop does not have HD3000.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Sorry bro when u say post clover/efi u mean screenshot? Sorry for n00b questions

No. Actual folder. Compress as ZIP and attach.

here it is bro, thanks for your help

Clover/kexts/Other is wrong. Missing FakeSMC.kext.

Clover/config.plist is corrupt. Looks like it is HTML, not a plist, which means you downloaded it incorrectly.

Follow the guide carefully.

Clover/kexts/Other is wrong. Missing FakeSMC.kext.

Clover/config.plist is corrupt. Looks like it is HTML, not a plist, which means you downloaded it incorrectly.

Follow the guide carefully.

im a complete d*k, sorry for that, got it up and running.. less then a minute remaining.. will keep you posted on the outcome.. cheers bro, you dont know how much i appreciate it

edit: ok everything is going great, typing on os x as we speak whilst doing the downloading in terminal. i took the punt of leaving my existing windows partition and installing os x on the same hard drive but on a diff partition. just installed clover. will report back soon. quick question.. Any chance of getting 5ghz on the wifi adapter? its the one you posted in the first post. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back