Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP 6300 Pro / HP 8300 Elite - A 100 percent Working and Easily Affordable CustoMac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to /Library/Extensions folder on your system (boot) drive. Find the kexts and delete them.

Hi @trs96 ,

I removed the mentioned kexts by booting from my unibeast installer. My OS rebooted successfully. But graphics driver was not installed. My bar was opaque, animations not working + glitches but graphics memory was showing 1024 MB . I ran multibeast again and installed with recommended settings, rebooted but no graphics driver.

So reInstalled the mac OS fresh. Ran multibeast post installation with recommended configuration, rebooted but no graphics. I tried first without nvidia injection but didn't work. Then i ran multibeast with recommended settings and inject nvidia but that also didn't work. I also did clover configuration as described in this thread.

Now the problem is
  • If i remove my unibeast installer usb stick and try to boot High Sierra, my mac is restarting again and again. (loads half approx and restarts)
  • And if i keep unibeast installer usb plugged in, high sierra boots but without graphics driver.

I am having a hard time installing graphics driver for my GT 210.

Please guide me what i need to do

Thanks

Hi @trs96 ,

I removed the mentioned kexts by booting from my unibeast installer. My OS rebooted successfully. But graphics driver was not installed. My bar was opaque, animations not working + glitches but graphics memory was showing 1024 MB . I ran multibeast again and installed with recommended settings, rebooted but no graphics driver.

So reInstalled the mac OS fresh. Ran multibeast post installation with recommended configuration, rebooted but no graphics. I tried first without nvidia injection but didn't work. Then i ran multibeast with recommended settings and inject nvidia but that also didn't work. I also did clover configuration as described in this thread.

Now the problem is
  • If i remove my unibeast installer usb stick and try to boot High Sierra, my mac is restarting again and again. (loads half approx and restarts)
  • And if i keep unibeast installer usb plugged in, high sierra boots but without graphics driver.

I am having a hard time installing graphics driver for my GT 210.

Please guide me what i need to do

Thanks

Upload the Clover folder from your system drive's EFI partition (remove serials from - config.plist/SMBIOS). Zip it up and attach it to your next post.

Last edited:
Upload the Clover folder from your system drive's EFI partition (remove serials from - config.plist/SMBIOS). Zip it up and attach it to your next post.

As requested, Clover folder is attached. The attached image shows the path from where I took the folder

Thanks

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.46.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.46.40 PM.png
    10 KB · Views: 81
Hi, managed to install High Sierra on my 8300 i7 3770. Problem I found is choppy and generally slow interface (low fps graphics). Especially visible in browsers and when resizing the window. I read that there was a generic problem with latest nVidia webdrivers. So I ran benjamin update script (https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update) also added lilu and evergreen kext (do I need to somehow trigger the change it in clover? all I did was put them in other folder). Still no change. My gpu is 750ti. Halp :)

As requested, Clover folder is attached. The attached image shows the path from where I took the folder

Thanks
Here's how the File path should look:
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 5.19.50 PM.png

From your file path screen shot, looks like you uploaded a backup EFI. If it's the same one you're using on your hard drive then, in your Clover Config.plist, you have Inject Intel and not Inject Nvidia. If using a GT 210 you definitely need Inject Nvidia and don't need Intel Injection.

Screen Shot.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, managed to install High Sierra on my 8300 i7 3770. Problem I found is choppy and generally slow interface (low fps graphics). Especially visible in browsers and when resizing the window. I read that there was a generic problem with latest nVidia webdrivers. So I ran benjamin update script (https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update) also added lilu and evergreen kext (do I need to somehow trigger the change it in clover? all I did was put them in other folder). Still no change. My gpu is 750ti. Halp :)

Serials removed, zipped folder is attached. Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 73
Serials removed, zipped folder is attached. Thanks for looking :)
Please enter your hardware components in your Personal Details section of your account as per the Rules: Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

In CC you need to check the box for NvidiaWeb if using the Nvidia Web drivers. You installed the 10.13.6 drivers ?

Screen Shot 1.jpg

Hi, congratulations on your new hack. Im looking at the differences between Mojave and High Sierra on these machines and wonder if I may ask a favour and ask you to post your current config.plist?

I've exported a .plist but it looks pretty empty. Let me know what I did wrong and I'll get it to you asap.

Attachments

• config.plist
    181 bytes · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back