- May 20, 2010
- Asus Maximus VII Impact
- Core i7-4770K
- RX 560 + HD4600
- , ,
- Classic Mac
- , ,
- Mobile Phone
I have a similar problem. I'm using Yosemite and it keeps on crashing on me, with only a few occassions of having the application open, only to see it freeze and seeing the spinning ball.ioregistry not working in Mavericks?
It opens the application but
i have a spinning ball every two seconds why?
Tried different versions all the same problem...
IOJones work ok ...it is the same as ioreg?
hi,IORegistryExplorer aka IOReg
Apple Developer Tool
How to Make a Copy of IOReg (Note 1)
1. IORegistryExplorer/File/Save a Copy As…. (no extension required)
2. Open file to verify (Note 2)
3. Attach to post (Note 3)
Where To Get IOReg
1. Download Interim, link below
1, Open Downloads/IORegistryExplorer-SLRID_v10.6.3
2. Drag IORegistryExplorer to Applications
1. An IOReg.txt is not useful. It is not a "Copy of IOReg." Do not attach .txt files.
2. IOReg must open the file. If TextEdit opens, See Note 1.
2. If the web site will not accept the file, compress it (Finder/Compress ... )
Interim (IORegistryExplorer.app_v3+ is broken; it can't open files it creates)
IORegistryExplorer.app_v2.1; extracted from the Snow Leopard Retail Install Disc_v10.6.3