Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 3060 MFF
CPU
i5-8500T
Graphics
HD 630
I have a 10.8.5 install and I want to update to 10.9.2 So far I've found install guides from 10.9.0 to 10.9.1, but I have not found any 10.8.5 -> 10.9.0 guides. What's the best way to get there without a fresh install? Basically want to take care of the SSL security update at the same time upgrade to Maverick.

I have a 10.8.5 install and I want to update to 10.9.2 So far I've found install guides from 10.9.0 to 10.9.1, but I have not found any 10.8.5 -> 10.9.0 guides. What's the best way to get there without a fresh install? Basically want to take care of the SSL security update at the same time upgrade to Maverick.
Basically you want to follow the mavericks install guide except skip the steps where you partition and format the drive then reinstall multibeast with your specific setting once done you are not going to be able to find a guide since the new release is only a day or so old

Basically you want to follow the mavericks install guide except skip the steps where you partition and format the drive then reinstall multibeast with your specific setting once done you are not going to be able to find a guide since the new release is only a day or so old

Ok, so follow the guide to install 10.9, then 10.9.1, then wait for the 10.9.2 guide I suppose. During the update to 10.8.5 from 10.8, there are a few gotchas. like removing the generic USB kext file, reloading audio drivers etc. Those are the reason I'm looking for a guide. I did the 10.8.5 without a guide first and broke my nic and usb3 drivers. I just want to make sure I don't do it blind this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back