Contribute
Register

AMD Asus Mini PC PN51-S1

ACPI where and patched where add or kexts and please wifi i network audio please
you should concentrate on installing macOS before trying to get wifi and audio working

ok where add fixed cpu amd

Kernel->Patch[1] has different Find and Replace size (6 vs 5)!

Kernel->Patch[1] has ReplaceMask set but its size is different from Replace (6 vs 5)!

CheckKernel returns 2 errors!

Kernel->Patch[1] has different Find and Replace size (6 vs 5)!

Kernel->Patch[1] has ReplaceMask set but its size is different from Replace (6 vs 5)!

CheckKernel returns 2 errors!
best fix those errors before proceeding

CPU fixe kernel please send fixed help OCAT use windows

FINAL done yes go ok where or error

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 3
I made some changes to your EFI, you'll need to add new SMBIOS info to your config.plist, I changed it from MacPro7,1 to iMac20,1. Other changes included but are not restricted to, replacing your chosen SSDTs with just SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml, Removing a DeviceProperty, Tut!. Changing boot-arg ncpi=0x100?!, to ncpi=0x3000 and adding revblock=media because I also added RestrictEvents.kext. Bit confused about Wi-Fi because the official ASUS page says you have Intel Wi-Fi, but you listed MediaTek, which one is it?.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 3
I also suggest installing Ventura instead of Sonoma, although NootedRed has seen a lot of updates that has improved the Sonoma experience immeasurably, it's still not perfect, Ventura is!.

yes, it was ready, I bought the set completely and I didn't understand what you were saying, can you tell me or provide photos what I should improve

Back