Contribute
Register

[Guide] Enabling ATI Radeon HD 5450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied dsdt to efi/clover/acpi/original and to efi/clover/acpi/patched. Nothing has changed. Than I changed SMBIOS and again nothing.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2016-11-19 в 11.51.37.png
    Снимок экрана 2016-11-19 в 11.51.37.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 181
Could you please help me with the configuration of my HD5450 Graphics Cards. I have spent hours searching the internet and trying every possible solution without succes. I am running Yosemite 10.10.5 with Chameleon. I am not familiar with DSDT. I downloaded my DSDT file but can't find PEG0, PEGP, P0P1or PEX0. I attached a copy of my DSDT file and org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Hope you can help me out. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

mmm, I don't know, it worked for me with kext of el capitan version "HD5450 El Capitan 68F9 68E5 68e1_V7" in sierra perfectly, and this is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 115
Copied dsdt to efi/clover/acpi/original and to efi/clover/acpi/patched. Nothing has changed. Than I changed SMBIOS and again nothing.

Do you have (inject ATI) set to true in config?

Could you please help me with the configuration of my HD5450 Graphics Cards. I have spent hours searching the internet and trying every possible solution without succes. I am running Yosemite 10.10.5 with Chameleon. I am not familiar with DSDT. I downloaded my DSDT file but can't find PEG0, PEGP, P0P1or PEX0. I attached a copy of my DSDT file and org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Hope you can help me out. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by downloaded My DSDT file?

I extracten it but can't find the lines you're referring to. Please see my post on page 34 with the attachment. Thanks for replying!

Use Clover than Chameleon.

Hi,
At this point of the discussion, do you think there is (or will be) a way to properly activate the HD 5450 graphics card with ATI MacOS Sierra?
(I am unsure whether or not to change the graphics card :problem:)
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi,
At this point of the discussion, do you think there is (or will be) a way to properly activate the HD 5450 graphics card with ATI MacOS Sierra?
(I am unsure whether or not to change the graphics card :problem:)
Thanks in advance

Ive tried the ATI 5450 in the public beta but not in the official release not bothered it I'm still running 10.11.6. 10.12.1 has issues and not ready tbh.

I looked at config, and set loadvbios=true, patchvbios=true, port=3. And now I have black screen, when I choose boot from ...
Yes I always had injectati=true.
And, when I try to start BIOS, I had password. Can it be after DSDT install?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back