Contribute
Register

[Guide] El Capitan on the Intel Broadwell NUC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You download the ZIP file that the guide says, unzip it like the guide says, and copy the two files inside into the place that the guide says. I don't understand where you're having problems with this.

Arghh I need help with my nuc5i3myhe install. I have downgraded to bios 0030 and copied all bios settings from the pictures and guide although there are a few additional options in some of the categories and I have no wifi card installed so have no bluetooth or WLAN options on onboard devices part.

When I boot from unibeast usb stick the options come up. I select boot OS X from usb. The apple logo appears and gets about 1/4 of the way through the progress bar then lots of text appears on the screen. It returns to clover p[age and when you select boot OS X from USB you then get white no entry sign

Please help!!

Thanks

20160204_195249.jpg

EDIT - I deselected serial port in BIOS and it installed OS X successfully!

Attachments

• photo_57.png
    photo_57.png
    5 KB · Views: 413
ok, I managed! :headbang:

I have only one problem with energy saving, if it is set to 10 minutes as you restart your computer.

Some solution?

ok, I managed! :headbang:

I have only one problem with energy saving, if it is set to 10 minutes as you restart your computer.

Some solution?
Change your settings on the monitor to not use DisplayPort 1.2.

is it possible to dualboot windows and el capitan on a single 256gb ssd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back