Contribute
Register

[Guide] Disabling discrete graphics in dual-GPU laptops

My configuration file is clover extraction and discards the *X.AML split into *.dsl!

I'm very sorry, because English is very good, thanks to Google translation, you need tutorials are executed in the case of uncertain meaning.. so not sure how to report problems in IASL -da -dl to... Contains 3 *x.aml files with the implementation? CPU containing SSDT is discarded or retained. In addition SortedOrder configuration node now? Is it effective? Please thank God!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
And your profile still implies you should not be following this guide, or is inaccurate. Please fix.

Fixed

Last edited:
Hello , I am really confused on EC0 part because of difference on SSDT. I did actually success on my old Asus laptop however no luck on my new Lenovo. So I decided to ask and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here is where the _INI and _OFF located;

Code:
grep -l Method.*_OFF *.dsl

SSDT-14.dsl

grep -l Method.*_INI *.dsl

DSDT.dsl
SSDT-14.dsl

Here is _INI part that need to be called as _OFF (I believe)

Code:
        Method (_INI, 0, NotSerialized)  // _INI: Initialize
        {
            Store (Zero, \_SB.PCI0.RP09.PXSX._ADR)
        }

Method (HGON, 0, Serialized)

and I cannot go any further :(

Thanks in advence!

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Fixed

Last edited:
Sorry what I missed? I attach all the files through your suggestion. Please check that out. Thank you!

Missing:
- kextcache output
- kextstat output
- EFI/Clover
- and your ioreg is corrupt
- patchmatic output

In other words, nothing requested was provided as per "Problem Reporting".
Hence my suggestion you read it.

Fixed

Last edited:
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
And your profile still implies you should not be following this guide, or is inaccurate. Please fix.
Very sorry, to the present have not been able to re-enter the system. I intend to start the whole format after the start!

Very sorry, to the present have not been able to re-enter the system. I intend to start the whole format after the start!

Boot verbose, show photo of failed boot.
Then boot using your USB and collect the EFI/Clover from your HDD/SSD (the problematic EFI/Clover).

Back