Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your config.plist has the wrong settings for SIP. CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67.. you have 0x3.
Well I changed it to 0x67, now install OS X USB just gets stuck on this apple logo screen with spinning circle in corner and touchpad not working.

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Okay so I tried the config_hd4600_4400_4200.plist and it worked and made install USB boot correctly. So I tried with the already existing El Capitan installation and it worked and booted to desktop. Amazing. But now Audio and Wifi aren't working, wifi says hardware not found BUT Bluetooth works. I tried putting back broadcom wifi kext and changing to Macbook 6,2 in config.plist. Also tried patching and adding DSDT, SSDT-1, SSDT-2 and SSDT. Still the same problem.
Sleep works though. After sleep wake up, trackpad and Bluetooth stop working. Tried rebuilding kextcache as well. Attaching ioreg and other outputs below.

Attachments

• MacBook Air.ioreg
    4.9 MB · Views: 80
  • kextstat output.txt
    405 bytes · Views: 113
Last edited:
Okay so I tried the config_hd4600_4400_4200.plist and it worked and made install USB boot correctly. So I tried with the already existing El Capitan installation and it worked and booted to desktop. Amazing. But now Audio and Wifi aren't working, wifi says hardware not found BUT Bluetooth works. I tried putting back broadcom wifi kext and changing to Macbook 6,2 in config.plist. Also tried patching and adding DSDT, SSDT-1, SSDT-2 and SSDT. Still the same problem.
Sleep works though. After sleep wake up, trackpad and Bluetooth stop working. Tried rebuilding kextcache as well. Attaching ioreg and other outputs below.

Did you read post #1 this thread?

Did you read post #1 this thread?
I did, and eventually fixed the issues with everything else including audio. Wifi is still showing no hardware found. I even put all required kexts and clover patches in place. Have atttached ioreg, clover and kextcache output.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
  • kextcache output.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 91
  • MacBook Air.ioreg
    5.3 MB · Views: 82
hi,
My 7537 with dell1550 works great with sierra almost everything works ,even the webcam.
No cardreader(not using it),
Sleep doesn't work when i am on battery....
The problem is is de HD4400 when i play video on safari, it freezes my system.
chrome works.
For the HD4600 is patch but it doesn't work for the hd4400.
is there a solution for the hd4400??

Grtz Peter

I did, and eventually fixed the issues with everything else including audio. Wifi is still showing no hardware found. I even put all required kexts and clover patches in place. Have atttached ioreg, clover and kextcache output.

Did you install compatible WiFi hardware?

Yes, I have the Broadcom Bcm 94352. Followed this guide and wifi works too now. Thanks so much for your help.

Rehabman,
when i patched

In Clover: KextToPatch
Name: AppleIntelFramebufferAzul
Find: 48898BA8000000
Replace: 90909090909090
Comment: Isolate IntelAccelerator HD4600 (10.11.6 & 10.12)
MatchOS: 10.12.x

my system won't start (loop),
i try that a few times.

but when i first patched

Comment: Boot graphics glitch, 10.12.dp1 (credit denskop)
MatchOS: 10.12.x
Name: IOGraphicsFamily
Find: <01000075 25>
Replace: <010000eb 25>

then it works
Thanx

Grtz
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back