Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir can you help me to fix this issue :think:
now :problem >>i'm having mono audio after installation of your new audio :banghead:
instruction followed :
Audio: After installing new/updated kexts or after the initial installation, you may lose audio.

To fix:
- reboot without caches (hit space at Clover, select without caches)
- rebuild cache
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
- reboot normally (if needed, two times)

Make sure you disable "Wake for network access" in SysPrefs->Energy Saver.

Also, Android File Transfer is trouble, but AFAIK that affects only bluetooth. You should read the FAQ regarding it.

Your EFI/Clover/kexts is a mess. You should have only kexts there (HwMonitor.app is not a kext). And you should have only kexts that are applicable to your hardware (impossible to need both RealtekRTL8100 and RealtekRTL8111.kext). Also, you should install all kexts you need to /S/L/E and use Clover/kexts only for booting the installer and recovery partititon. That means only "essential kexts" should be in Clover/kexts/Other, not the kitchen sink.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up deleting AFAIK and it solved my problem. I'll also be working on fixing my kexts but thanks for all your help. It's a slow learning process for me.

how can i check if all hardware components work well? i think my 7537 is getting warmer than on windows, and i hear the fan runs more.

Hello all....please do somebody help with my problems here :

1.Wifi - breakdown after connect or disconnect power adapter(need restart)
2.Bluetooth - not functioning
3.Audio - not functioning

hereby I attach ioreg of my system.Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• MacBook Pro bfu.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
how can i check if all hardware components work well? i think my 7537 is getting warmer than on windows, and i hear the fan runs more.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hello all....please do somebody help with my problems here :

1.Wifi - breakdown after connect or disconnect power adapter(need restart)
2.Bluetooth - not functioning
3.Audio - not functioning

hereby I attach ioreg of my system.Thanks in advance...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thanks Rehabman for you attention, here is the file needed for my problem

p/s
1. appleintelcpu kextstat not giving any output
2. acpi origin taken from my usb clover because I can't generate direct from my internal HD clover

Attachments

• bfu.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back