Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking from El Capitan 10.11.1 using this coolest guide he almost covering everything u may need and dummyone or Rehabman is also helpful ppl if u faced anything up normal

Go ahead and update mate :thumbup:

thanks

post the output of
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/COLOR]

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RT2870USBWirelessDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC283.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RT2870USBWirelessDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC283.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
i think your DSDT patching is not complete,i suggest you to follow patching DSDT/SSDT patching section again,carefully .

Note:- when updating kexts remove old kexts ,otherwise might be cause problems !!

Laptop - Dell Inspiron 7537 (GT750M/Intel 4400 Graphics),(i7)
Recently installed Sandisk Ultra II 480gb SSD.

Sorry if i may have misunderstood the guide.

In your 'Post Installation' you say to choose a partition to install clover in SSD/HDD
I've formatted my SSD with 3 Partitions (Clover,OSX El Capitan,Windows). I know you didn't state this.

OSX El Capitan installed correctly.

installing clover to SSD.
I'm stuck on installing the following:

• install clover preferences plane
  • install RC scripts on target volume

Those Options are greyed out.

Reason: the clover partition in SSD isn't bootable.
how do I make it bootable? or was I suppose to Overwrite OSX El Capitan partition?

Or is this the wrong way doing it?
was I suppose to mix pre-installation with post installation? or are they separate?

first time installing a hackintosh so sorry for any misunderstanding.:p

PS: To the other guy with Black screen and sliced up apple logo who cannot boot to install screen.
Reason: place your FakeSMC,VoodooPS2Controller,RealtekRTL8111 Kexts in the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

Because the guide was worded to me thinking I must place the kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts

Sorry if i may have misunderstood the guide.
yes, absolutely !!
I've formatted my SSD with 3 Partitions (Clover,OSX El Capitan,Windows). I know you didn't state this.
what's the reason to make clover partition !!!
if you confused the pre-installation part follow the rehabman's guide
[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover
and use this guide only for ACPI patching

installing clover to SSD.
I'm stuck on installing the following:

• install clover preferences plane
  • install RC scripts on target volume

Those Options are greyed out.
they aren't not necessary if you don't use them (you can ignore them)

Reason: the clover partition in SSD isn't bootable.
no wonder you didn't follow the guide correctly

Or is this the wrong way doing it?
yes !! ,not the way i asked you to do in the guide
was I suppose to mix pre-installation with post installation? or are they separate?
yes

Because the guide was worded to me thinking I must place the kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts
not all only Fake SMC+PS2 kexts(i'd clearly stated that in the guide read carefully!!!

LOL, I read it as if you were shouting at me :lol:...

what's the reason to make clover partition !!!
if you confused the pre-installation part follow the rehabman's guide
[Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover
and use this guide only for ACPI patching

Well, I wanted everything in the SSD instead of carrying a USB every time. hence making these partitions.
Boot Clover from SSD and choosing an OS (OSX,Windows which is also in SSD).

not all only Fake SMC+PS2 kexts(i'd clearly stated that in the guide read carefully!!!

yes, but I was talking about the path. he clearly did the same mistake as I did and put it in the 'kexts' folder, rather than the 'Other' folder. we misunderstood that i guess.

I will continue this tomorrow, urgh 7am...I will re-read guide. thanks for the quick reply though.

Well, I wanted everything in the SSD instead of carrying a USB every time. hence making these partitions.
Boot Clover from SSD and choosing an OS (OSX,Windows which is also in SSD).
a usb drive is not very heavy as i know :D
I will continue this tomorrow, urgh 7am...I will re-read guide. thanks for the quick reply though.
take your time and follow the guide carefully !
good luck:thumbup:

i think your DSDT patching is not complete,i suggest you to follow patching DSDT/SSDT patching section again,carefully .

Note:- when updating kexts remove old kexts ,otherwise might be cause problems !!

Hi i did carefully followed DSDT/SSDT patching but will do again :)
And when it comes to kexts this is fresh installation on SSD. so all kexts are latest.

Hi i did carefully followed DSDT/SSDT patching but will do again :)
And when it comes to kexts this is fresh installation on SSD. so all kexts are latest.

I did DSDT/SSDT patching again here is the original and patched, still the same once i switch source to HDMI on tv or monitor laptop screen goes black and TV shows no signal.

Here you have my original and patched DSDT/SSDT.

Attachments

• DSDT-ORIG-PATCH.zip
    198.2 KB · Views: 92
I did DSDT/SSDT patching again here is the original and patched, still the same once i switch source to HDMI on tv or monitor laptop screen goes black and TV shows no signal.

Here you have my original and patched DSDT/SSDT.
so no battery problems?
unfortunately i don't have HD tv /HDMI interface with me to test HDMI for this laptop
you can ask from rehabaman about HDMI , and let me know i'll add to the guide
sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back