Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course to /S/L/E

You say "Yes of course"... but you would not believe the number of fools that try to place in EFI/Clover/kexts.

You say "Yes of course"... but you would not believe the number of fools that try to place in EFI/Clover/kexts.

Hehehe i guess ur right, but am sure i read it some where E/C/K is for Installation/Recovery ONLY i just putted some kext that let me use keyboard/mouse wifi during the Recovery saved my life a lot of times

Hehehe i guess ur right, but am sure i read it some where E/C/K is for Installation/Recovery ONLY i just putted some kext that let me use keyboard/mouse wifi during the Recovery saved my life a lot of times
most of time you need only Fake SMC kext+ps2 kext+ethernet kext(optional) in clover kexts
others should be /S/L/E or /L/E !!!

it depends on your skills
Follow the guide carefully !
good luck

P.S:- with 7537 built-in web cam not working ,other than that no problem at all

do we know the reason for this, as it worked in Yosemite?

do we know the reason for this, as it worked in Yosemite?
what is your question ? ( i didn't get it)
about webcam :-
if it worked in Yosemite >>it should work in El Capitan (only if your port injector is correctly created)

what is your question ? ( i ddin't get it)
about webcam :-
if it worked in Yosemite >>it should work in El Capitan (only if your port injector is correctly created)

The webcam was running smoothly... Therefore, I'm a bit surprised.

having trouble here with this guide...

I'm running a 7537 with a Samsung SSD but during the installation nothing is getting written to the drive

I am running windows 10 on another partition and had to disable IntelInject in clover graphics menu, what am I doing wrong?!

having trouble here with this guide...

I'm running a 7537 with a Samsung SSD but during the installation nothing is getting written to the drive

I am running windows 10 on another partition and had to disable IntelInject in clover graphics menu, what am I doing wrong?!

If you used 'createinstallmedia', there is two stages to installation. You must boot the USB partition twice...

Details here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

ah yes, I forgot, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back