Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell Inspiron 3x37 - 5x37 -7x37 Clover, Yosemite/El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a different guide, wouldn't it?

Very poor form (and rude) to ask someone to rewrite their guide. If you want a guide using different tools, write your own guide.
1+ , ya true that !!!
Also automate stuff doesn't add anything to your knowledge ,specially subject like this ,doing your own preaching ,installing steps helps you to maintain your hack even if you get any problem.....

1+ , ya true that !!!

It happens with my guides too.

There are also those that don't follow the guide and then want me to tell them how to fix all the things that are broken.

It is annoying.

I can't get bluetooth to work with my 43225 HDM.

I have install the FAKEPCI in the EFI clover portion.
Furthermore, I have installed the BrcmPatchRAM2 and BrcmFirmwareRepo according to the patch.

It doesn't show up in the system information, though wifi works flawlessly.

Thanks,

Attachments

• delluser.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 113
fix usb fix El Capitan
You’ll need to create a port injector to fix your various usb related issues (most of time usb 3.0).
Here I’ll attach my injector for dell 7537 (but better to create your own by following this guide:[Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions )

I'm might be blind, but couldn't find your injections. As I'M running the 7537 as well, the chances should be hight that it will work...

Thank you

The kext is attached to post #1.

I have installed it with kexwizard, and rebuild cache.. Didn't work. Do I have to do something in addition?

THanks

post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBXHC_Dell.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC283.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

Attachments

• delluser.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 90
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBXHC_Dell.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext RealtekRTL8111.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext CodecCommander.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC283.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

The USB injector kext is coded for MacBookPro11,1 and EH01. You're using MacBoookAir6,2 and you have not renamed EHC1->EH01. As a result the injector is not effective for the ports you have on EHCI#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back