Contribute
Register

[Guide] Dell 7348 i7 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing will the clone utilities work on Clover / Hack / ELCAPTAIN OSes........

like Carbon copy Cloner etc .....

They work. Even the built-in "Disk Utility" app can be used to clone HFS+ partitions.

Keep in mind most clone utilities do not automatically clone the EFI partition.

They work. Even the built-in "Disk Utility" app can be used to clone HFS+ partitions.

Keep in mind most clone utilities do not automatically clone the EFI partition.

noted.

Thanks for the guide. I've been trying this out on my Dell 7348 i5-5200u. The graphics was up and running after a few attempts, and the bluetooth and USB are just fine without the guide's help. The problems are with my wifi (still waiting for shipment of my new wifi card), audio drivers, and also the power management stuff (can't wake after sleep).

I have tried the audio drivers with the attached AppleHDADummy.kext and the native AppleHDA.kext, and copied the patches within your config.plist (but I haven't yet added SSDT or DSDT), but neither of the kexts are loaded, no matter if I inject with '3' or with 'Yes'. So I think maybe your DSDT has something to do with audio, which is not attached at the post.

So could you please provide your DSDT file, or (if it isn't related to the audio driver) a solution to my problem?

Vhyme
please send me your efi shell bootup for setup var i cannot make it work i am using the same dell insipron 7348--I5-5200U...if you have also your config.philst..for the same 7348 -i5-5200u ..i make a success hackintosh with desktop but not with this dell 7348-i5-5200u
please help me Vhyme
[email protected]---danny

Post Updated!

New AppleHDADummy.kext for 10.11.4+

Post Updated!

New AppleHDADummy.kext for 10.11.4+

Rafael i have already installed el capi the an on dell 7348. Do i have to choose uefi boot if iam going tyo do mac bnoot and windows boot

I suceesfully installed the el capitan on dell 7348 but the keyboard and the trackpad didn't work what is the weorkaround? What weill i do? Please help

I suceesfully installed the el capitan on dell 7348 but the keyboard and the trackpad didn't work what is the weorkaround? What weill i do? Please help

Sounds like you didn't install PS2 kexts.

Sounds like you didn't install PS2 kexts.
I have it the voodoo ps2 controller kext on efi/clover/kext/other folder...what's comes first on installation the mac osx or windows 10 i am doing dual boot on the new ssdhdd ...after sucessfully testing macosx on the old hdd dell 7348...will windows 10: boot on ueefi as mac or i have to return to legacy mode? After successfully installed mac osx do i have to use multibeast 8.2 ? So that the system can boot from hdd without the use of usb installer at bootup

Rehaman
Thanks a lot for your help I were able to make the keyboard and trackpad work... Now my problems are the Intel HD graphics 5500 is only 7 MB there 's a lot of lag in video...I checked my dedicated video memory Intel HD 5500 windows 10.....…...
It's 128mb. What will I do to make hd5500 --1548mb in El Capitan osx without videro lag... Lastly when I boot up my dell 7348 laptop clover sometimes the attached screenshot appears I have to try it 4 or 5 times in order to boot up on
macosx hdd .. This never happened to my desktop hackintosh el Capitan.. hoping for your immediate reply and kind consideration thanks a lot
Regards
Danny Sioco dss862

Attachments

• P_20160429_231922.jpg
    P_20160429_231922.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • P_20160429_231922.jpg
    P_20160429_231922.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back