Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

The ioreg files are dated Oct 13. Today is Oct 24.
And you stated you just now disabled "fast boot"...

Hi @RehabMan, Fast boot is disabled in BIOS but BT continues to work randomly (Bluetooth: Not Available). Attached two ioreg collected today, one from cold boot with BT working and another one after cold boot with BT not working.

Attachments

• output.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hi @RehabMan, Fast boot is disabled in BIOS but BT continues to work randomly (Bluetooth: Not Available). Attached two ioreg collected today, one from cold boot with BT working and another one after cold boot with BT not working.

As per guide, serial port should be disabled. Your ioreg shows it enabled.
Remove garbage:
com.bitgapp.eqMac2Driver
at.obdev.nke.LittleSnitch
com.Perfect.Driver.SystemAudioRecorder

Fresh install if needed.

Hi @RehabMan,

I have implemented the patch to disable unused ports and also the usb power in one ssdt. But it is showing on system report that all are connected on usb 3.0 bus even i have set the proper usb connection 0(usb 2.0), 3 (usb 3.0) and 255(internals). Please see attached file

Attachments

• reporting-5.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 62
Hi @RehabMan,

I have implemented the patch to disable unused ports and also the usb power in one ssdt. But it is showing on system report that all are connected on usb 3.0 bus even i have set the proper usb connection 0(usb 2.0), 3 (usb 3.0) and 255(internals). Please see attached file

It is normal. All devices connected to XHC will show as "USB 3.0 bus".

Hi @RehabMan, in order to solve the "wake immediately after sleep" issue, I've attempted creating custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext but I'm getting more ports than expected, and also UsbConnector value is not correct. My guess is that the default port injector is not disabled. Is there any workaround for this?

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    9 MB · Views: 59
Hi @RehabMan, in order to solve the "wake immediately after sleep" issue, I've attempted creating custom ssdt for USBInjectAll.kext but I'm getting more ports than expected, and also UsbConnector value is not correct. My guess is that the default port injector is not disabled. Is there any workaround for this?

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/corrupt (eg. wrong IORegistryExplorer used, missing kextcache, patchmatic, etc).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Attachments

• tonymacx86.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 108
Please accept my sincere apology, messed up the files. I've recompiled all files as per request and attached here.

Your SSDT-UIAC.aml is rejected as it is invalid.
The package count is incorrect.
This:
Code:
                "ports", 
                Package (0x22)
                {

Should be:
Code:
                "ports", 
                Package (0x1A)
                {

Just like the example SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl, all package counts should be unspecified so the compiler calculates the correct value. If you specify them, you can only get them wrong.

Your SSDT-UIAC.aml is rejected as it is invalid.
The package count is incorrect.
This:
Code:
                "ports",
                Package (0x22)
                {

Should be:
Code:
                "ports",
                Package (0x1A)
                {

Just like the example SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl, all package counts should be unspecified so the compiler calculates the correct value. If you specify them, you can only get them wrong.

Works perfectly now after correcting this value. Thank you RehabMan! Well the bad news is it doesn't fix the "wake right after sleep" issue.. it'd be inappropriate and off-topic to continue the discussion in this thread so I've created another thread, please help me take a quick glance when you have time, really appreciate it!

Attachments

• files.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 85
Awesome!

Thanks so much Rehabman. Took me about an hour to read and follow your guide and its DONE!!!!

I will now see if some of my gremlins go away, namely bluetooth flaking out and problems with some USB devices. I will post feedback when I've tested

Back