Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

sorry I only pluged iphone in to test usb. here is same test with usb 2 keyboard (still nothing on rear bottom right)

This ioreg shows a keyboard plugged into a USB port on the Thunderbolt controller.
This guide does not address Thunderbolt.
No idea what you mean by "still nothing on the rear bottom right".

also
*HSxx ports that are connected to a USB3 port should be marked UsbConnector=3, not UsbConnector=0.
- so all rear mb usb connectors would be =3 then or leave my HSxx at =0?

UsbConnector indicates the physical port type.
So HSxx ports which are associated with USB3 ports should be 3.

This ioreg shows a keyboard plugged into a USB port on the Thunderbolt controller.

5 out of 6 usb ports show up on IO as HSxx or SSxx but one doesn't. device works but it doesn't show up on IO (I assume it's HS03/SS03). so I attached my IO with my keyboard plugged into that usb slot...

Attachments

• Hackintosh’s iMac3.ioreg
    6 MB · Views: 72
5 out of 6 usb ports show up on IO as HSxx or SSxx but one doesn't. device works but it doesn't show up on IO (I assume it's HS03/SS03). so I attached my IO with my keyboard plugged into that usb slot...

You have only a subset of your ports enabled...

It is due to your ACPI/patched content. As can be easily seen in your Clover bootlog:
Code:
2:095  0:000  Inserting SSDT-UIAC.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

You can remove the SSDT-UIAC.aml (then go back through the port discovery process), or use -uia_ignore_rmcf to temporarily ignore it.

You have only a subset of your ports enabled...

It is due to your ACPI/patched content. As can be easily seen in your Clover bootlog:
Code:
2:095  0:000  Inserting SSDT-UIAC.aml from EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched ... Success

You can remove the (then go back through the port discovery process), or use -uia_ignore_rmcf to temporarily ignore it.

when SSDT-UIAC.aml is removed all used/unused ports show up but still no action on that #3 port

when SSDT-UIAC.aml is removed all used/unused ports show up but still no action on that #3 port

No "Problem Reporting" files attached...

You can check in Windows (Device Manager) to see which controller/port that USB port is connected to.
Checking in Windows will also allow you to verify the port is not defective.

Another Masterful guide thanks for sharing this. Would you recommend the user to create their own injector for their particular device once the SSDT has been created?

hi! i follow the guide (thanks!) but when i remove port limit patch my ssdt seems not to work despite having only the ports used. i have the _OSI->XOSI (+SSDT_XOSI.aml) fix too.

any ideas?
(10.12 intel series 9)

hi! i follow the guide (thanks!) but when i remove port limit patch my ssdt seems not to work despite having only the ports used. i have the _OSI->XOSI (+SSDT_XOSI.aml) fix too.

any ideas?
(10.12 intel series 9)

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Thanks RehabMan! i forgot the USBInjectAll.kext :banghead:

Back