Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Here are the files. Thanks for the help

Edit: I forgot the clover folder. its there now. themes dir is deleted :)

Attachments

• Files for usbinjectall.zip
    696.3 KB · Views: 89
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the files. Thanks for the help

Edit: I forgot the clover folder. its there now. themes dir is deleted :)

I don't think you're booting with the config.plist you provide here (eg. you have some mixup with the EFI/Clover you're booting from).

I don't think you're booting with the config.plist you provide here (eg. you have some mixup with the EFI/Clover you're booting from).
Iv sent an email to have that kozman account deleted. So please give me some slack.

Is there a way to verify that? that is the config file from /EFI/EFI/Clover

Iv sent an email to have that kozman account deleted. So please give me some slack.

Is there a way to verify that? that is the config file from /EFI/EFI/Clover

Change your theme in what you think to be your current EFI/Clover. If the theme doesn't change when you reboot, you know you're booting from somewhere else.

Note that your Clover bootlog shows booting from a SATA device...
Code:
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F957AAA1-F1A7-4A57-876F-33E375E2181C,0x28,0x64000) @BE97F918

So make sure you're changing the EFI/Clover on the HDD.

Change your theme in what you think to be your current EFI/Clover. If the theme doesn't change when you reboot, you know you're booting from somewhere else.

Note that your Clover bootlog shows booting from a SATA device...
Code:
0:100  0:000  SelfDevicePath=PciRoot(0x0)\Pci(0x1F,0x2)\Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)\HD(1,GPT,F957AAA1-F1A7-4A57-876F-33E375E2181C,0x28,0x64000) @BE97F918

So make sure you're changing the EFI/Clover on the HDD.
Thats what it was. I found an EFI on the other hhd drive I have in place of the superdrive. I deleted that and I see that I have bluetooth again and the USB ports work. So now ill finish the Guide.
the isight still isn't working right. if I open photo booth or FaceTime I don't get the, no camera detected, but it doesn't turn on. Maybe that will be fixed after I finish the guide?
Thanks for the reply and your help

the isight still isn't working right. if I open photo booth or FaceTime I don't get the, no camera detected, but it doesn't turn on. Maybe that will be fixed after I finish the guide?

I cannot predict the future. And no ideas without "Problem Reporting" files.

I cannot predict the future. And no ideas without "Problem Reporting" files.
do you need the same files uploaded to see any isight camera problem? if yes, do you want a IORegistryExplorer of the camera off and one of it on?

do you need the same files uploaded to see any isight camera problem? if yes, do you want a IORegistryExplorer of the camera off and one of it on?

All questions regarding problems/setup/etc, must include "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.
I don't really know what you mean by "camera off... of it on..."

I mean, when I open an app that uses the camera I see some changes on the IO

Back