Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Use FakePCIID_XHCIMux and inject RM,pr2-force=0x3fff (as is done in the u430 repo).
See what happens...

With XHCI pre boot set to enabled and FakePCIID_XHCIMux i lose bluetooth and my usb 2.0 ports, my usb 3.0 ports work but only with a usb 3.0 device. when i useFakePCIID_XHCIMux and inject RM,pr2-force=0x3fff my graphics go to 4mb and the same as above. Do i just use RM,pr2-force=0x3fff from the u430 config.plist or all the values?

With XHCI pre boot set to enabled and FakePCIID_XHCIMux i lose bluetooth and my usb 2.0 ports, my usb 3.0 ports work but only with a usb 3.0 device.

As you should expect when you route USB2 from xHCI to an EHCI controller that is disabled...

when i useFakePCIID_XHCIMux and inject RM,pr2-force=0x3fff my graphics go to 4mb and the same as above. Do i just use RM,pr2-force=0x3fff from the u430 config.plist or all the values?

If you're using config.plist/Devices/Arbitrary to inject RM,pr2-force, keep in mind you must then use Devices/Arbitrary for all injections. Features like config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true are disabled when you use Devices/Arbitrary.

Use FakePCIID_XHCIMux and inject RM,pr2-force=0x3fff (as is done in the u430 repo).
See what happens...

This is what I did but usb 2.0 ports do not work.

Common port connector types are USB2 = 0, USB3 = 3, internal = 255.

HSxx ports that are connected to a USB3 port should be marked UsbConnector=3, not UsbConnector=0.

On my motherboard top rear ports are USB2 and these are HS09 and HS10.

Should I still marked these two port as UsbConnector=3?

On my motherboard top rear ports are USB2 and these are HS09 and HS10.

Should I still marked these two port as UsbConnector=3?

The answer is in the text you quoted. USB2 ports are UsbConnector=0.

Yes. The guide does not recommend changing it, so no idea why you changed it.
Hello rehabman
I have a question. After creating my 'SST-UIAC.aml' correctly, should I still keep these patches active in the clover config.plist ¨(AddClock ID, FixOwnership, HighCurrent and Inject)¨?

Hello rehabman
I have a question. After creating my 'SST-UIAC.aml' correctly, should I still keep these patches active in the clover config.plist ¨(AddClock ID, FixOwnership, HighCurrent and Inject)¨?

Those patches are unrelated to port injection.
They are for power property injection.

IMG_20170527_180932.jpg
IMG_20170527_180833.jpg
IMG_20170527_180833.jpg
IMG_20170527_180932.jpg IMG_20170527_180833.jpg IMG_20170527_180833.jpg
[CITA = "jcda_23, mensaje: 1.514.281, miembro de: 518150"] Hola rehabman
Tengo una pregunta. Después de la creación de mi 'SST-UIAC.aml' correctamente, debería seguir manteniendo estos parches activos en el config.plist trébol ¨ (AddClock ID, FixOwnership, HighCurrent e inyectar) ¨? [/ Quote]

Rehabman no he cambiado. Sólo quería saber si era necesario cambiarlo?, Pero con su respuesta Yo sé que no debería cambiarlo.

Rehabman I have not changed it. I just wanted to know if it was necessary to change it ?, but with your answer I know I should not change it.
You can give me an opinion about the USB options of the BIOS of my laptop? Should I disable any options?

Rehabman I have not changed it. I just wanted to know if it was necessary to change it ?, but with your answer I know I should not change it.

I'm leaving them as they are needed for OS X (but probably not Sierra).
Apple has not revised all their firmwares for each Mac to remove them either...

You can give me an opinion about the USB options of the BIOS of my laptop? Should I disable any options?

For the most part it is a matter of gathering info on what they mean, then testing.

Back