Motherboard
Asus K53E
CPU
i3-2310M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Rehabman, Thank you so very much for your guide. It has been a great eye opener and a fantastic help.
I was having so much trouble with my USB's for such a long time.
I really started to understand using ioreg that the names in there have to be Apple.
to create SSDT's to interject into the system. My machine has never ran so smooth.

Now if I can get this to sleep and hibernate.

I have uploaded ioreg.
Please let me know what else I can do.

I found this program or app called USBMap which is fantastic and help a great deal. Created USBMap.kext which needs USBinjectAll.kext and the renames for the USB in DSDT
to EHO1 and 02.

I was never able to make this work prior. I but after installing the kext and the SSDT's they I was able to rename them via config.plist using clover renames.

With the kext created, USBmap.kext, can I remove USBInjectAll.kext and the SSDT-UIAC.aml?
how does this work? Or do I need to at least keep the SSDT-UIAC.kext?
I was hoping by installing FAKEPCIID.kext FAKEPCIMux.kext that the 3.0 USB's would speed up. But no dice
Also I found in the Laptop configs for the power which I was able to use in Devices>Properties per USB Hub device.
EHO1 EHO2 to use the power stats. Works.

Thank you so much. You really are very well in everything you do. I thank you so much.

System Specs at current: Asus K53E BBR old with iCore3 2310m, USB2.0 only, HD3000, HDMI,
Sandybridge 00000100, Mojave 10.14.6, El Capitan 10.11.6, Sierra 10.12.6, High Sierra 10.13.6 ( offline at the moment USB issues. ). several HDD's to swap out. Clover variations to see what is best 5112, 5114, 5116, (5117 had some issues so removed in favor of the back issues.)

UPDATE: Corrected with SSDT for battery
I have an issue with BatteryManager on boot low threshold delay and high threshold delay.
Several other issues. One at a time. each one is time consuming.

Ken

Attachments

• ioregken.zip
    586.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3
CPU
i7-8770k 4.8Ghz
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 Monitor 1x 4k + 2x 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi.. From my experience..

I updated Clover (5118) and some of the kext files and found that sleep stopped working. On further checks, I found that the SSDT-UIAC was not being loaded and this probably was one of the issues causing the sleep.

In short, I reverted to the kext from RehabMans Bitbucket release of the USBInjectAll.kext and the SSDT-UIAC was ok again. The one that did not work seems to be the one I got from Sniki USBInjectAll.kext

Motherboard
Chuwi AeroBook Plus
CPU
Intel i5 6287U
Graphics
HD550, 3840 x 2160
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I try to patch my usb because if I try to insert my iphone on a usb3 all port usb is disable for a problem with the energy. My laptop is chuwi aerobook plus and in total I have:

1 port usb2 / usb3
2 port usb2 / usb3
1 port usbc (with I set id 9 for a non reverse plug).

All ports works, if I try to use usb2 or usb3 disk works. Also if I try to use a pen drive usbc.

The problem is when I plug the iphone, all the port went disable and the system tell to disconnect the device that take too much energy from the system.

The only port work with the iphone is the usbc.

I attach the log of the system, and here i put my SSDT

DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "_UIAC", 0)
{
Device(UIAC)
{
Name(_HID, "UIA00000")

Name(RMCF, Package()
{
"8086_9dxx", Package() // examples: 0x9d2f, 0x9ded
{
"port-count", Buffer() { 18, 0, 0, 0 },
"ports", Package()
{
"HS01", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 1, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS04", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 4, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS05", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 5, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS07", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 7, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS08", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 8, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS01", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 13, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS02", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 9,
"port", Buffer() { 14, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS04", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 16, 0, 0, 0 },
},
},
},
})
}
}
//EOF

Attachments

• debug_28381.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 3
Motherboard
asus z370-i
CPU
i7-9700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi, boot via usb stick into mint, create a via SSDTTime the aml files. Copy the files into the corresponding folder. Done

Motherboard
GA-Z370N wifi
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
HD 630 - RX 570 4GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I try to patch my usb because if I try to insert my iphone on a usb3 all port usb is disable for a problem with the energy. My laptop is chuwi aerobook plus and in total I have:

1 port usb2 / usb3
2 port usb2 / usb3
1 port usbc (with I set id 9 for a non reverse plug).

All ports works, if I try to use usb2 or usb3 disk works. Also if I try to use a pen drive usbc.

The problem is when I plug the iphone, all the port went disable and the system tell to disconnect the device that take too much energy from the system.

The only port work with the iphone is the usbc.

I attach the log of the system, and here i put my SSDT

DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "_UIAC", 0)
{
Device(UIAC)
{
Name(_HID, "UIA00000")

Name(RMCF, Package()
{
"8086_9dxx", Package() // examples: 0x9d2f, 0x9ded
{
"port-count", Buffer() { 18, 0, 0, 0 },
"ports", Package()
{
"HS01", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 1, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS04", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 4, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS05", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 5, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS07", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 7, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"HS08", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 8, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS01", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 13, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS02", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 9,
"port", Buffer() { 14, 0, 0, 0 },
},
"SS04", Package()
{
"UsbConnector", 3,
"port", Buffer() { 16, 0, 0, 0 },
},
},
},
})
}
}
//EOF
Something wrong with your code. If there are 3 usb 3 ports and one usb C in your system then you should have 3 pairs of HS/SS PORTS for usb 3 and one for single sided usb C (not sure about usb c port, you can verify) you have
HS01/SS01
SS02
HS04/SS04
HS05
HS07
HS08
Use Hackintool for port mapping and auto generating files

Last edited:
Motherboard
Chuwi AeroBook Plus
CPU
Intel i5 6287U
Graphics
HD550, 3840 x 2160
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No, it's 2 usb ports and 1 usb C. In total is 3 ports.

I never use the hackintool for do this work... sound good. I use hackintool for generate the ssdt to compile?

Motherboard
Gigabyte z490 Vision G
CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
HD 630/RX 5700 XT
Hi all. I just installed Catalina on a z490/10900k system via OpenCore. I have a native BCM94360CS2 pcie card that allowed sleep on a Skylake/Nvidia/High Sierra build just fine. However, by unplugging my internal usb connectors, I've realized that the card is causing an instant wake issue. All other internals (AIO/HUB/RGB) don't cause any issues (sleep works). Can anyone shed any insights?

Edit: Forgot to mention. I did my USB mapping and have a USBmap.kext. Nothing in ACPI. Should I remove the kext and do a .AML instead? Would it work better? I mapped it out correctly to 255 should I change it to 0 or 3 for external?

Motherboard
Chuwi AeroBook Plus
CPU
Intel i5 6287U
Graphics
HD550, 3840 x 2160
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all. I just installed Catalina on a z490/10900k system via OpenCore. I have a native BCM94360CS2 pcie card that allowed sleep on a Skylake/Nvidia/High Sierra build just fine. However, by unplugging my internal usb connectors, I've realized that the card is causing an instant wake issue. All other internals (AIO/HUB/RGB) don't cause any issues (sleep works). Can anyone shed any insights?

Edit: Forgot to mention. I did my USB mapping and have a USBmap.kext. Nothing in ACPI. Should I remove the kext and do a .AML instead? Would it work better? I mapped it out correctly to 255 should I change it to 0 or 3 for external?

I think (but I not sure) the USBPorts.kext is the best solution also for opencore, that mapping your usb in a kext. I do the same, but also for me not working good

Motherboard
Chuwi AeroBook Plus
CPU
Intel i5 6287U
Graphics
HD550, 3840 x 2160
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Something wrong with your code. If there are 3 usb 3 ports and one usb C in your system then you should have 3 pairs of HS/SS PORTS for usb 3 and one for single sided usb C (not sure about usb c port, you can verify) you have
HS01/SS01
SS02
HS04/SS04
HS05
HS07
HS08
Use Hackintool for port mapping and auto generating files

I try to use hackintool like you suggest:

1) Open Hackintool , USB , clean all , refresh
2) Plug all the USB Port (USB2 / USB3 / USB-C)
3) Clean the other port without green color
4) Generate the file (amd and USBPorts.kext)

I try to use the USBPorts.kext , and after the reboot on the hakintools I see only the ports I have selected when I plug the usb (I think it's correct).

But when I plug the iphone the system tell me the device use too much energy and disable all the usb port.

Where is my error?

Also attach the log file

Attachments

• debug_3693.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 4
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I try to use hackintool like you suggest:

1) Open Hackintool , USB , clean all , refresh
2) Plug all the USB Port (USB2 / USB3 / USB-C)
3) Clean the other port without green color
4) Generate the file (amd and USBPorts.kext)

I try to use the USBPorts.kext , and after the reboot on the hakintools I see only the ports I have selected when I plug the usb (I think it's correct).

But when I plug the iphone the system tell me the device use too much energy and disable all the usb port.

Where is my error?

Also attach the log file
Follow instructions here