Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
eMac, iMac, LC, Performa, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
Boot with -uia_ignore_rmcf, then attach resulting ioreg.
I did boot with that in the boot arguments. When I boot without it, some of those unused ports are omitted in the ioreg.

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 10.50.36 PM.png

Motherboard
Z170X-UD5 TH - Clover
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
No idea. I've never seen them used.
Thank you. I have used USBInjectAll.kext for USB ports, but become really curious about "native" option. Thanks to USBInjectAll.kext and OSX-USB-SSDT, I succeeded to create my own USB-SSDT.aml file, which works fine, without USBInjectAll.kext. I was a bit confused about these USR1 and USR2 ports, but ignoring these now.
I created the first one with all ports enabled.
Planning to make another with some unused ports excluded.

Motherboard
HP Elitebook 850 G1 - Clover
CPU
i5-4210M
Graphics
HD 4400, 1920x1080
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
eMac, iMac, LC, Performa, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
Make sure (as per Probook guide), that "fast boot" is disabled in BIOS.
I totally overlooked that I had that enabled. I disabled that, and I now have Bluetooth. :)

Thanks!

Motherboard
Gigabyte H310M H 2.0
CPU
G5400
Graphics
8500GT
@RehabMan can you help me how do i fix my usb 3.1 and usb 2.0 in my 8th gen build? it shows as usb 3.0 and the maximum transfer data is only 480 mbps in system information under usb im using your latest usbinjectall.kext and xhciunsupported kext...anyway with/without using your above mention kext all my usb ports are working

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Depends on the device. Some USB3 devices simply aren't capable of saturating the USB2 bus.
And you didn't attach PR files anyway,...
I've tried several USB3 devices with similar results. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
It really depends on what specifically the internal header is connected to.
Sometimes the board uses an internal hub for such ports, sometimes not.
Sometimes the case itself has an internal hub.
In those situations, the controller ports are connected to an internal device (the hub).
If the controller ports do not go through a hub, ...eg connected directly to external ports, then they get the appropriate UsbConnector depending on the type of external port.

Analyze your ioreg carefully.
Spending way too much time on this, so looking for some help trying to figure out whether I should be using the 0 or 255 connector type for my HS13 and HS14 ports.

These ports represent the USB 2.0 header on my Z270 Maximus IX Hero MB. I have a NZXT USB Internal Hub connected to this header. From there, I have an "Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD – 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0" card connected to one connector on the hub, and the case's front panel USB ports connected to another connector on the hub.

In reviewing IORegistryExplorer, I can see that the hub itself shows up under HS13 and HS14. The Wifi/Bluetooth card shows up under HS14 only. And, when something is connected to the front case connectors (2) they show up under HS13 only.

I've tried using 0 and 255 connectors type for both or some combination of the two, and can't notice a functional difference. Based on this description, and the attached ioregistry (where right now both are set to 0), what should my connector types be for these two ports?

Thank you!

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I totally overlooked that I had that enabled. I disabled that, and I now have Bluetooth. :)

Thanks!
Please attach ioreg as requested.