Contribute
Register

[Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext

Followup from bluetooth not showing up in ioreg. Debug logs attached (hopefully). Created running black dragon's script.

The ioreg shows no BT controller present on the USB bus.

You've tested your BT hardware on Windows?

I've tried to make a custom SSDT for my USB ports, but cant seem to get it to work. Even after the patch, all the ports still show up, and not just the ones in my SSDT.

I've attached the relevant files - anything obvious i'm missing?

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl
    3.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Hackintosh.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 115
No idea. fstab issue?
Off-topic here anyway.

Yeah it's offtopic and I think it's a Problem with the NTFS driver (Paragon).

I fixed the sleep issue by disabling the Asmedia 3.1 controller because in the readme of USBInjectAll is stated that only intel is supported.

Thank you very much for your time :)

I've tried to make a custom SSDT for my USB ports, but cant seem to get it to work. Even after the patch, all the ports still show up, and not just the ones in my SSDT.

I've attached the relevant files - anything obvious i'm missing?

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Yeah it's offtopic and I think it's a Problem with the NTFS driver (Paragon).

I fixed the sleep issue by disabling the Asmedia 3.1 controller because in the readme of USBInjectAll is stated that only intel is supported.

Thank you very much for your time :)

Paragon is a bad idea.

The ioreg shows no BT controller present on the USB bus.

You've tested your BT hardware on Windows?

I currently don't have access to a Windows machine, but it should be working. It was working on High Sierra. Any reason why it could be missing from ioreg so I can investigate? If not I'll install Windows and get back to you, but an alternative would be welcome.

Ok, Windows did not detect it initially. The issue was partially solved by reinserting the card into the mobo. It now works on Windows. Bluetooth adapter shows up on ioreg, set to internal but brcm kexts don't seem to be detecting it. `cat /var/log/system.log | grep -i brcm[fp]` returns nothing. Debug logs attached.

Attachments

• debug_16638.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 66
Ok, Windows did not detect it initially. The issue was partially solved by reinserting the card into the mobo. It now works on Windows. Bluetooth adapter shows up on ioreg, set to internal but brcm kexts don't seem to be detecting it. `cat /var/log/system.log | grep -i brcm[fp]` returns nothing. Debug logs attached.
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Note: Sierra and later DO NOT use system.log for the kernel logs.

Thanks! It looks like I'm almost there. Bluetooth looks to be working, but no bluetooth devices are listed.

Edit: Nevermind, I had a bunch of unneeded patches. Everything is working now! Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• debug_14941.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back