Mmm... ok.
Following your guide:
1) I dumped tables using Linux.
2) I copied iAsl to usr/bin
3) I created refs.txt
4) Opened terminal and typed

cd "directory of tables"
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt *

5) Opened MaciASL and selected the newly created DSDT file.

Now, here I started to not understand anymore. If I compile the DSDT i get obliviously a lot of error : should I read each of them and look for a patch with the same name in your laptop patch repo? (I already added it in MaciASL)

Mmm... ok.
Following your guide:
1) I dumped tables using Linux.
2) I copied iAsl to usr/bin
3) I created refs.txt
4) Opened terminal and typed

cd "directory of tables"
iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt *

5) Opened MaciASL and selected the newly created DSDT file.

Now, here I started to not understand anymore. If I compile the DSDT i get obliviously a lot of error : should I read each of them and look for a patch with the same name in your laptop patch repo? (I already added it in MaciASL)

Did you select ACPI 5.0 in MaciASL prefs?

No, I didn't. I already applied some patch (using 4.0) and now I get two syntax errors (both on 4.0 and 5.0, even if with the latter I don't get any warning and remarks) : an unexpected } and and a premature End-Of-The-File. What should I do?

No, I didn't. I already applied some patch (using 4.0) and now I get two syntax errors (both on 4.0 and 5.0, even if with the latter I don't get any warning and remarks) : an unexpected } and and a premature End-Of-The-File. What should I do?

Need ACPI 5.0.

Post native files.

Here there are, I attached both native tables (only DSDT and SSDT1,2,3 ...up to 7 and also SSDT8,9 and 10 that were in dynamic folder) and disassembled tables using iASL and refs.txt (I don't know if these are right tables)
View attachment 150608View attachment 150607

Note: One or more of the SSDTs may be dynamic. You've lost valuable information by not extracting correctly.

No need for refs.txt. I disassembled your files with 'iasl -da -dl *'.

DSDT.dsl: needs "Fix ADBG Error", "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error"

SSDT2.dsl: needs "Remove _PSS placeholders"
SSDT7.dsl: needs "Cleanup/Fix Errors (SSDT)"

SSDT1.dsl,SSDT3.dsl,SSDT4.dsl,SSDT5.dsl,SSDT6.dsl,SSDT8.dsl,SSDT9.dsl,SSDT10.dsl: no errors

SSDT8, SSDT9 and SSDT10 were placed in a "dynamic" folder when I dumped them from Linux, then I moved them to main folder to upload them there ... Did I do a mistake?
Anyway thanks, I'll try to apply fixes ASAP :D
Thanks again for your patience and for your knowledge.

SSDT8, SSDT9 and SSDT10 were placed in a "dynamic" folder when I dumped them from Linux, then I moved them to main folder to upload them there ... Did I do a mistake?
Anyway thanks, I'll try to apply fixes ASAP :D
Thanks again for your patience and for your knowledge.

Just make sure you don't include dynamic SSDTs in ACPI/patched. Dynamic SSDTs are only used during disassembly.

OK, I'll try to copy all the files (except SSDT 8, SSDT 9 and SSDT 10) to that directory tonight and I'll see if something has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back