Contribute
Register

[Guide] Chuwi Aerobook 13" M3-6Y30, HD 515

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so at the moment we cannot do anymore with the touchpad but at least everything is working more or less and about Chuwi I'm agree with you, they can do it better

I see, so at the moment we cannot do anymore with the touchpad but at least everything is working more or less and about Chuwi I'm agree with you, they can do it better
We need to find out the way how to create SSDTs for battery. I don't know why my laptop just doesn't accept it. It will help us to get rid of DSDT patching and just use independent SSDT.
Also, I have a problem with lid, it doesn't react to closing and opening. I would like to see it working for the sake of usefulness.

We need to find out the way how to create SSDTs for battery. I don't know why my laptop just doesn't accept it. It will help us to get rid of DSDT patching and just use independent SSDT.
Also, I have a problem with lid, it doesn't react to closing and opening. I would like to see it working for the sake of usefulness.
Ok! So I can check too, we have to extract the ssdt with ssdtime too? what are the benefits of get rid of dsdt patching to just use ssdt?

Ok! So I can check too, we have to extract the ssdt with ssdtime too? what are the benefits of get rid of dsdt patching to just use ssdt?
DSDT.aml a little different on every machine, even though it's the same model, so, you need to patch it manually. On the other hand, SSDTs work on any machine, you just place it in OC folder and load them in config.plist. Also, OpenCore says we should avoid patching or even use DSDT itself, and use SSDTs instead. Here is the guide https://dortania.github.io/Getting-Started-With-ACPI/#a-quick-explainer-on-acpi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back