So i checked the latest BTfirmware update is 2.5

Installed ToledaKEXT for Wifi
Installed BTfirmwareuploader v2.5

repaired permissions
refreshed cache

rebooted/shutdown/pulled power plug..

restarted with perfect BT/WIFI combo...

Im keeping my GBU521 as a fail safe..

Hi I was wondering if a linksys wusb54gc would work on mavericks. And how I would get it to work

Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

isnt this thread about wifi/internet? Sorry im new to hackintosh.

isnt this thread about wifi/internet? Sorry im new to hackintosh.

No Problem, this Thread is specifically for mini PCI express wifi/bluetooth combo cards.

With that Said, I'd like to report that I am still having flawless BT/Wifi with the BTupdate kext v2.5

OK I THINK ITS PERFECT NOW!!!!!!

So i checked the latest BTfirmware update is 2.5

Installed ToledaKEXT for Wifi
Installed BTfirmwareuploader v2.5

repaired permissions
refreshed cache

rebooted/shutdown/pulled power plug..

restarted with perfect BT/WIFI combo...

Im keeping my GBU521 as a fail safe..

Hi, i just installed the BCM43225HMB with AW-NB290H BT combo, i installed the toledo kext and the wifi works. Bluetooth however doesn't show up anywhere.

If i use BTfirmwareuploader v2.5 will it work? How do i repair permissions and cache?

Hey Guys,
I have the Acer S3. I decided to replace the 20gb ssd with a BCM943225 wifi/bluetooth chip. The laptop was recognizing the ssd, but it is not recognizing the BCM943225 chip in dcpi manager. I also tested another wifi chip that I can confirm works on another computer and it also doesn't recognize it. Please help!!! Thanks

I hope this isn't off topic, but I'm having a heck of a time finding out WHAT a 94360CD is.
http://mysticalos.com/images/what_is_it.JPG
It doesn't fit in either adapter I have. I know thread isn't for adapter advice, I'll find my own. However, I'm having a hard time identifying the connector type to even get that far. if this card isn't pcie mini, what is it? need to get a working BT solution with what I have before 10.10 since external Bt isn't supported for handoff and neither is most internal for that matter. HAS to be 4.0 ES internal and supported by OS. this card definitely is (it's from a 2013 imac). Key is, figuring out what it is. :\

From what I read I could technically make the AR5B22 work but it's a pain in the butt because it involves cold booting into windows to achieve every time, plus I'm not even sure it'll work with handoff.

EDIT
mSata. Apple proprietary mSata connector. No go all around looks like. DOH. (goes back to internet to find more cards to order).

i have the same probleme here,

it looks like apple made his own interface...
there are some complete kits in china, but 75USD and above + shipping... no sorry not for me ;)

Bought the Azurewave AW-CE123H BCM 43532 got and put in the mini pcie slot. Wifi works well in 10.9.4, but I can't get bluetooth to show up at all. I only installed the BCM4332 kext. I am confused about getting the bluetooth to be found. Do I need to get a pci adaptor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back