Status
Not open for further replies.
Means nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

WiFi must be enabled in BIOS.

Dear Rehabman,
Hope all is well
wifi embed wasn't ticked in bios

btw i did a fresh install using your guide i chooses the method of editing plist in IO80211Family/plugins/AirPortBrcm4360
"<key>IONameMatch</key> <array>
<string>pci14e4,4353</string>
<string>pci14e4,43b1</string>"
&
IOBluetoothFamily/plugins/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
"<key>BroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController - MediaLink BT4.0 Adapter</key>
<key>idProduct</key> <integer>13316</integer>
<key>idVendor</key>
<integer>5075</integer>"

Now Finally I get Wifi Working 2.4g i don't care now about 5g cuz i don't have 5g devices
Note: some times wifi disconnect by itself

my problem now that bluetooth devices appear but does't connect
N.B i didn't have a chance to try the magic mouse

ill try it tomorrow

Screen shots
Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 1.32.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-22 at 1.33.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-06-22 at 1.34.50 PM.png

thanks for standing behind us rehabman

Regards From Egypt

:clap:

Dear Rehabman,
Hope all is well
wifi embed wasn't ticked in bios

btw i did a fresh install using your guide i chooses the method of editing plist in IO80211Family/plugins/AirPortBrcm4360
"<key>IONameMatch</key> <array>
<string>pci14e4,4353</string>
<string>pci14e4,43b1</string>"
&
IOBluetoothFamily/plugins/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport
"<key>BroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController - MediaLink BT4.0 Adapter</key>
<key>idProduct</key> <integer>13316</integer>
<key>idVendor</key>
<integer>5075</integer>"

Now Finally I get Wifi Working 2.4g i don't care now about 5g cuz i don't have 5g devices
Note: some times wifi disconnect by itself

my problem now that bluetooth devices appear but does't connect
N.B i didn't have a chance to try the magic mouse

ill try it tomorrow

Screen shots
View attachment 96786View attachment 96787View attachment 96788

thanks for standing behind us rehabman

Regards From Egypt

:clap:

i faced some problems with bluetooth again

its back to not connecting

so i did a fresh install then wifi is working 2.4g without any injection

its bluetooth the problem i installed btfrimware uploader from toledo then install iobluetooth family edited version

is't working but after 2 shutdown or restarts it back to not connecting state again :thumbdown:

am on 10.9.3

Me too, I lost connection to my bluetooth when i opened my case to tighten my antenna. Not sure if it had to do with anything, but i had my GBU521 come in the mail. Removed BT kext for the combo card and plugged in my GBU521, native bluetooth and works as 4.0 bluetooth.

gave up on combo.. maybe in the future ill work on it again. But for now, I need the reliability while working on Audio projects

Hi, I have some questions about changing a pcie card.

Sorry if I might understand my questions with previous posts or even the first one, but since my language is not English, every time that I read those posts in English I have the feeling that I’m missing something.

The thing is that I have to build a Hackintosh for a friend who is a computer noob. For that reason I need to know which is the easiest way to make wifi work without any issues. I’m planning to make the build with a gigabyte H87N.

From what I understand, the easiest way would be a Broadcom BCM4360 or an Atheros AR9280 and, in the case he would have Bluetooth working, a Bluetooth dongle. Am I correct?

A BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H solution seems pretty interesting, but I’m afraid that it won’t work out of the box or after a system update.

Can you advice me?
Thanks.

Me too, I lost connection to my bluetooth when i opened my case to tighten my antenna. Not sure if it had to do with anything, but i had my GBU521 come in the mail. Removed BT kext for the combo card and plugged in my GBU521, native bluetooth and works as 4.0 bluetooth. gave up on combo.. maybe in the future ill work on it again. But for now, I need the reliability while working on Audio projects
i edited my boot.plist and found that use kernel cache=nogives me a stable bluetooth after restarting "till now" thanks godmy boot plist for hp pro book 4540s after editing
DropSSDT Yes EthernetBuiltIn Yes Hide Partition Kernel mach_kernel Kernel Flags Legacy Logo No ShowInfo Yes Timeout 1 UseKernelCache No Wake Yeshope that helps& srry for my late replay

i edited my boot.plist and found that use kernel cache=nogives me a stable bluetooth after restarting "till now" thanks godmy boot plist for hp pro book 4540s after editing
DropSSDT Yes EthernetBuiltIn Yes Hide Partition Kernel mach_kernel Kernel Flags Legacy Logo No ShowInfo Yes Timeout 1 UseKernelCache No Wake Yeshope that helps& srry for my late replay

6 restarts till now and bluetooth is working fine hop this will be the same after 1000 restarts

6 restarts till now and bluetooth is working fine hop this will be the same after 1000 restarts

So I tried it out again on my free time, Took out my GBU521. installed BTupdater kext restart, BT works. Installed ToledaKEXT, restarted.. wifi and BT works. after restarting again I am getting BT glitching. went back to GBU521

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back