Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost.
Do not see a bluetooth problem. Perhaps a USB problem, see Post #1.
Absolutely. I noticed while searching for other issues that the patches for usb weren't applied. So, will double check the usb. Nevertheless, an ASUS USB BT-400 works perfectly.

I did. Handoff now working on 10.12.1 using BCM94532Z. See approach/method made on #2188 (kext/plist edit)

Hats off to @toleda!

Thanks @joloroid & @toleda - I currently have Wifi & BT working by adding BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext & BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + the patches. I have tried a few different things and although system profile states handoff is active its not working properly, iv'e attached my config, can you please let me know where iv'e gone wrong? my appreciated.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 231

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Hi Toleda,

I reinstalled Sierra today and want to use the SSDT method to inject WiFi. Not having much success. IOReg indicates RP04, so I used the *RP04* ssdt from your repo into acpi/patched.. no luck. Can you take a look at my IOReg and config.plist and let me know if you see anything?

I have not enabled BT yet.. working on Step 1. For 10.12.1 I had to revert to an older IOfamily* to use Rehabman's method, so wanted to go the SSDT route instead.

I can attach all of the other items if you think they will be helpful. I have the 4352 so used the SSDT-ARPT-RP04-4352.aml file.

Thanks.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IOReg.ioreg
    3.5 MB · Views: 83
  • dpci_status.jpeg
    dpci_status.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 192
  • dcpi_pcilist.jpeg
    dcpi_pcilist.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 124
IOReg and config.plist
ssdt is loading and setting ACPI table correctly, unfortunately, the kext is not loading. Works on my Asus Impact VII, not on your Z97I (different dsdt)
Remove ssdt
See Post #1/WiFi Injection/kext edit/94352 ...
Reply with new files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back