Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Please, explain me. Bluetooth is formally work, but it didn't find any devices near. Whats wrong? I using Clover (3292) BT injection method (BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext) by RehabMan. OS X 10.11.1
Device
94352HMB
Thanks.
there are two options buddy if first doesn't work try other one

Install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext+BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext. Remove BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext.
;)

edit:eek:ops didn't see rehabman replying sorry (remove this if can )

ou! Thanks! It's work. I insert BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to Clover/kexts/10.11, and install via KextInstaller BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext to S/L/E
And it's work fine!
Thanks a lot!

From the images you provide, I don't see a BT device on the USB bus... so you have a USB problem to solve first.

Hi RehabMan,

Pursuing the USB fix for my build, I made the following changes, but still not seeing any bluetooth in system report

1) EUSB>EH01 and USBE>EH02 to my DSDT
2) EHC1>EH01 and EHC2>EH02 to AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext
3) No USB injection or FIXUSB in Clover config.plist

I am attaching files for your insight in resolving why only WIFI works and bluetooth does not.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    55.8 KB · Views: 112
  • OSXMan IOREG.ioreg
    3.9 MB · Views: 93
  • DPCIManager.jpg
    DPCIManager.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 110
  • bmc94331cd_wifi.jpeg
    bmc94331cd_wifi.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 98
Hi RehabMan,

Pursuing the USB fix for my build, I made the following changes, but still not seeing any bluetooth in system report

1) EUSB>EH01 and USBE>EH02 to my DSDT
2) EHC1>EH01 and EHC2>EH02 to AppleUSBEHCIPCI.kext

No!

#2 defeats the entire purpose of #1.

No!

#2 defeats the entire purpose of #1.

Good to know, changed #2 back to EHC1 (EH01) & EHC2 (EH02)

Still no bluetooth, do I need to inject any kexts or patch my DSDT?

Thanks.

Good to know, changed #2 back to EHC1 (EH01) & EHC2 (EH02)

Still no bluetooth, do I need to inject any kexts or patch my DSDT?

Thanks.

The ioreg shows no bluetooth on the USB bus.

BT and WiFi are completely separate (WiFi on PCIe, BT on USB).

I want to get wifi working and have the Broadcom 4365 (14E4&4365) on my laptop and saw that this thread was referenced for someone else however don't see it referenced in this thread specifically. Wasn't sure if I'm just out of luck or which set of instructions will work for me. Thanks.

Last edited:
I want to get wifi working and have the Broadcom 4365 (14E4&4365) on my laptop and saw that this thread was referenced for someone else however don't see it referenced in this thread specifically. Wasn't sure if I'm just out of luck or which set of instructions will work for me. Thanks.

It is not supported.

I just bought this card to replace the onboard WiFi on my Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi ITX motherboard.

My question now is: how do I replace the card? Do I need to purchase antennas or anything else to replace the card on a ITX motherboard? (I've searched the net and all I can find are tutorials for Laptops, not ITX mobos)

Edit: Solution- Just swap out the aftermarket card with the one that came with the motherboard.

Also, to get the card I used working, used the steps provided two comments after this one. The guy after me had the same card.

I have a BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H on a Clover based OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 install, and am interested in getting WiFi (including 5 GHz) and BT (including handoff) to work. But I'm having a very difficult time making sense of the guide. There are so many different sections with different options, it's hard to understand how they all relate.

The first section claims my card supports Airport and BT4LE, so that's good.

WiFi + BT
  1. BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H supports Airport and BT4LE

So is the first step to inject a kext for Airport? Is there a preference as to which one to use? Given that I have a BCM94352, I'm going to assume #1 which uses FakePCIID. Do I need to make a patch first?

Airport Injection Methods ​(Select one method)

1. kext enabler, see FakePCIID for BCM94352 (below)
  2. kext edit/Info.plist, see [Guide] airport_pcie-hm_plist_edits.pdf (repo)
  3. dsdt edits, [Guide] airport_pcie-hm_dsdt_edits.pdf (repo)
  4. ssdt enabler, see airport_ssdt_enabler folder (repo)

This section on BT Handoff suggest it requires BRCM4360. Does this mean that I must first apply some patch to have my BCM94352 look like a 4360 to get BT Handoff working.

BT Handoff (10.11 and newer)

1. Requires AirPortBrcm4360 WiFi Support and BT4LE

I suppose I also need to install the BRCMBluetoothInjector.kext to the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11

BCM94352 BT4 (10.11 and newer)

1. BT injection - RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM (1 or 2, not both)
    1. BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (firmware update)
    2. BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext (device_ids only)

I appreciate the hard work and any help you can give to get me going. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back