Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
Attach System Information/Hardware/Bluetooth screenshot.
Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 5.28.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 5.28.55 PM.png

Can you tell from this why my handoff isn't working Toleda? plist attached also

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 203
Handoff is now working with my gmyle usb bluetooth 4.0 adapter and a Asus PCE-AC68

Handoff tested working
Hello AppleIIGuy,

how did you make the handoff work with Gmyle usb adapter? I have almost the same configuration but cannot make it work.

See Problem Reporting, Post #1; attach all requested files
I was trying all methods at once is why I wasn't having any success. I didn't realize those were different methods...I know stupid noob lol I would rather get the ssdt method to work. I found out my card is RP15...any suggestions on that? I edited the ssdt to show rp15 instead of rp04 and that didn't work. The method that did work for me is editing the plist of the io80211family.kext and copying the bcm-120.plist...any suggestions to get the ssdt method to work?

Screenshot: Handoff Supported: Yes
No idea.
I realize it says supported.. But it doesn't work, can you look at my plist? Your the expert, if you can't figure it out then no one can! Please

So I managed to get wifi working using the method of editing the kext info.plist and copying the kernels to patch into my config.plist. Now bluetooth shows up but says not connected and will not turn on. I've used the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext (In clover 10.12 folder) and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext (Installed to system/library/extensions) also tried the BrcmFirmwareData.kext (In clover kext 10.12 folder) I just can't get the bluetooth to work. I had it working at one time without wifi working now I have wifi working and no bluetooth....

Installation mistake. Remove everything you tried. See Post #1/Step 2/Enable WiFi.
where do I get
  1. 10.11-BCM94352-0x43b114e4-Info.plist-bpresles ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back