Contribute
Register

[Guide] 90% working Catalina on Lenovo Yoga 910 13IKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You!
I´m strugling with the sound for long and no success...
Found out that the audio codec is Realtek ALC3279, not suported yet by AppleALC i believe... sorry if i´m wrong.
I´ll give it a try with Voodoo kext!

Ok I have updated my EFI folder use that one
Thanks to @Edd1024 for fixing graphics
Also make sure you have selected output source correctly in audio settings

VoodooHDA.kext

That should fix audio
Use one in EFI folder in original post updating that kext broke audio for me

With EFI Folder @Edd1024 is working!!! , but i have problem when return from sleep mode; the screen is black.
i dont have the solution.

Can someone help please?

Last edited:
Thanks!!!
It worked with VoodooHDA!
Sound working!

With EFI Folder @Edd1024 is working!!! , but i have problem when return from sleep mode; the screen is black.
i dont have the solution.

Can someone help please?
Hello, here is my EFI. With it you resolve the sleep mode, you can close the lid and then return you will see the integrated monitor correctly as if you put it directly into sleep mode. Everything works, bluetooth, wifi, touch screen, sleep mode, etc. I need to make the monitor rotate automatically with the gyro sensor and it is impossible for me to make iMessage and FaceTime work, the rest works great.

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-04 a las 15.34.38.png

GeekBench Link

Cheers

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 164
Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you very much to all those who make this website possible and secondly to the creator of the guide.

I wanted to ask if there is anyone who works for iMessage and FaceTime on this computer, please indicate how they did it. I've even called AppleCare support and can't get it to work.

Thank you very much, regards

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you very much to all those who make this website possible and secondly to the creator of the guide.

I wanted to ask if there is anyone who works for iMessage and FaceTime on this computer, please indicate how they did it. I've even called AppleCare support and can't get it to work.

Thank you very much, regards

Hi thanks,

But as I mentioned in the previous message, I have already carried out all the steps in the guide, I have even called the technical service and not even they give me a solution.

I get a message like this:

appleid-cant-be-used.jpg

Regards

Hi thanks,

But as I mentioned in the previous message, I have already carried out all the steps in the guide, I have even called the technical service and not even they give me a solution.

I get a message like this:

View attachment 494330

Regards
i didn't see where you mentioned you had already followed that guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back