Contribute
Register

[Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm getting closer but after a few restarts and briefly losing audio (restored with multibeast). Now I have an SSDT in /patched and have disabled the port patch in my config.plist. I also added boot flags -uia_exclude=HS05;H06;HS12;HS13;HS14 and -uia_exclude for PR11-18 and PR21-26. Now I notice on IOReg that SSP1, 2 and 6 are missing and USB3 devices are assigned to HS instead of SSP. How would I fix that?

Attachments

• terminal output 3.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Customac 3.zip
    732.6 KB · Views: 80
  • CLOVER 3.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
Ok I'm getting closer but after a few restarts and briefly losing audio (restored with multibeast). Now I have an SSDT in /patched and have disabled the port patch in my config.plist. I also added boot flags -uia_exclude=HS05;H06;HS12;HS13;HS14 and -uia_exclude for PR11-18 and PR21-26. Now I notice on IOReg that SSP1, 2 and 6 are missing and USB3 devices are assigned to HS instead of SSP. How would I fix that?

Your SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml in ACPI/patched is wrong.
You have the same port address being used in for different ports.
For example, you have both HS10 and SSP1 using the same address 0x0a.
Start over with original SSDT-UIAC-ALL.dsl. Don't change port addresses for any ports. Only remove ports you don't need, and set UsbConnector correctly.

hi mr. rehabman. when finish installing el capitan 10.11.6, i have 3 usb ports, 2 ports are 2.0 and 1 port is 3.0 speed. i install only usbinjectall.kext and my 2 usb ports are working without renaming EHCx etc. am i doing wrong? sorry for my bad English.

hi mr. rehabman. when finish installing el capitan 10.11.6, i have 3 usb ports, 2 ports are 2.0 and 1 port is 3.0 speed. i install only usbinjectall.kext and my 2 usb ports are working without renaming EHCx etc. am i doing wrong? sorry for my bad English.

Read post #1.

It will have no effect, applied or not. Your ioreg shows the EHCI controller is disabled.
Any effect you experience is due to something else you're changing.

Fix them with correct values in an SSDT used to configure USBInjectAll.kext.

It is possible. You need to determine which port your bluetooth is connected to.

Those patches will have an effect only *after* you get the bluetooth controller to show on the USB bus.

Probably. But I have no details for you. It might be listed somehow with 'lsusb'.

So i installed Windows 10, and even in there i don't see Bluetooth :(
I bought this one and they say that have bluetooth: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191855725849

Meanwhile i lost audio when installing to S/L/E.
I boot up for about 3 times with No cache in Clover and run this:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Maybe i'm missing any patch?
can you help me please.
Thanks

Attachments

• Arquivo.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 85
So i installed Windows 10, and even in there i don't see Bluetooth :(
I bought this one and they say that have bluetooth: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191855725849

It has bluetooth, but some possibilities:
- it may be defective
- you may have it disabled in BIOS
- it may not be compatible with your computer

Meanwhile i lost audio when installing to S/L/E.

Installing what?

I boot up for about 3 times with No cache in Clover and run this:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Maybe i'm missing any patch?
can you help me please.
Thanks

You're injecting layout-id=1 on HDEF. It is wrong. If you're using the AppleHDA_ALC283.kext from my u430 repo, it requires layout-id=3.

It has bluetooth, but some possibilities:
- it may be defective
- you may have it disabled in BIOS
- it may not be compatible with your computer

Installing what?

You're injecting layout-id=1 on HDEF. It is wrong. If you're using the AppleHDA_ALC283.kext from my u430 repo, it requires layout-id=3.
Can i apply the layout-id=3 or i need to replace the id=1.
thanks

Can i apply the layout-id=3 or i need to replace the id=1.
thanks

Audio questions are off-topic in the USB thread. Plus I thought "requires layout-id=3" was unambiguous.

Audio questions are off-topic in the USB thread. Plus I thought "requires layout-id=3" was unambiguous.
Once again thank you.
Everything works fines now, i will assume that i've card with bluetooth problem and i can live with that.
Thank you for such a great support @RehabMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back