Contribute
Register

[Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i delete all installed patched kexts and delete system kexts from EFI
but usb2 still not work
i read post 1 but am not understand what is the problem ?
i use USBXHCI_FL1009.kext if i remove it
system rebooting not open
if i remove it and disable usb3 on bios system open but all usb not work
i used unibest for install el capitan : what can i do plz ?

The ports that are not working are connected to which USB controller?

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

where i can find it v 2.1 ?
i have 3.0.2 !
and if i try install el capitan from usb2 i can't pc say still work
i try more usb2 but all not worked
but i can install from usb3 no problems !
i don't use any kext at efi/clover/kext or injected
really i can't know what is problem

Your USB controllers are named EUSB and USBE. In order to use USBInjectAll.kext, you will need to rename them to EH01/EH02. You can do that with manual patching of DSDT or config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches.

First, you should probably try simulating a Windows version with _OSI->XOSI patch + SSDT-XOSI.aml. Because having your DSDT believe you're running Windows may help it enable the correct ports on EUSB and USBE (without the help of USBInjectAll).

i simulated a Windows version with _OSI->XOSI patch + SSDT-XOSI.aml but usb2 not work
now i
renamed to EH01/EH02 at DSDT and config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches but also usb2 not work
View attachment Archive.zip

i simulated a Windows version with _OSI->XOSI patch + SSDT-XOSI.aml but usb2 not work
now i
renamed to EH01/EH02 at DSDT and config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches but also usb2 not work
View attachment 180629

Your ioreg shows SSDT-XOSI.aml is not loading.

You need different renames since your native names are different. The renames you have for EHCx->EH0x will have no effect, and USBInjectAll does not work with EUSB and USBE.

thank you very much :D
now all usb work is good
i added GenericUSBXHCI and USBXHCI_FL1009 to kext folder at EFI
and used this SSDT now all work is good but i wan't ask you
this solution is good or what ? or i will get problems after some time ?
and sleeping mood not work can you tell me how i can solve it ?

Attachments

• SSDT.aml
    1.2 KB · Views: 81
  • SSDT-1.aml
    1.9 KB · Views: 84
thank you very much :D
now all usb work is good
i added GenericUSBXHCI and USBXHCI_FL1009 to kext folder at EFI
and used this SSDT now all work is good but i wan't ask you
this solution is good or what ? or i will get problems after some time ?

It is not a solution as proposed by post #1...

It does accomplish the rename (which enables USBInjectAll.kext). There are easier ways to do the rename (config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches).

and sleeping mood not work can you tell me how i can solve it ?

Sleep is off-topic. You should post other desktop questions in the appropriate desktop forum.

Hello guys,

I'm new in this hackintosh thing, but have manage to installed El Capitan successfully using the latest guide here. However, there are view things still doesn't work properly, one of those is the usb. I have follow many instruction here, tried install this and that but still have no luck. I have updated to the latest multibeast too. I think I have ruin my system :crazy:

Here is the problem:
I have 4x USB3.0 port & 4x USB2.0 port in rear i/o, and 2x USB3.0 port in front case.
Now the rear usb3 port work only for usb2 device. If I put usb3 device it's not readable, and the bluetooth connection will stop working. Only one of the two usb3 port in the front case can read usb3 device.

Please can someone help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back