Contribute
Register

[Guide] 10.11+ USB changes and solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    615.1 KB · Views: 83
After 10.11.1 update, All SSP# is missing. So every usb 3.0 memory stuck at 480Mbps..

Patch of port limit to 20 or other injectors not working.

Any Solution?

* dsdt & ioregistry attached.

Read post #1.

This is IOreg with my injector kext installed to L/E and port limit patch removed

Just guessing... you still have USBInjectAll.kext installed.

Check:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Just guessing... you still have USBInjectAll.kext installed.

Check:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

You rule. :headbang: That was it.

All working perfectly. Thank you so much for your help and patience. Very much appreciated.

Only problem now is, I've got to find another project to keep me out of Mrs Wirrys' way ;)

You rule. :headbang: That was it.

All working perfectly. Thank you so much for your help and patience. Very much appreciated.

Only problem now is, I've got to find another project to keep me out of Mrs Wirrys' way ;)

:)

I'm definitely loosing something. I'm running ioreg (10.6.3) and, after pluging usb stick in some ports, can't find any ports such HSxx or SSPx listed.

Read post #1.

Applied 20 port limit patch, installed USBInjectAll.kext and.. SSP1~6 returns. (rear ports only... HS01 grab front port)

Thank you. Always cheers.

Rehabman,

The attached ioreg file is from my Intel DP67BG Series 6 MOBO / I7 3600K [OSX 10.11.1 / Clover 3292].

The system has DSDT and SSDT files, Power Management and nVidia graphics drivers.
DSDT was patched accordingly to your guide (EH01/EH02 renaming) and loaded USBInjectAll.kext (shown in kextstat).
There is an onboard NEC/Reneseas USB3, btw.

I pluged my USB stick into every non already used USB2 port: 2 front panel + 8 on the back (don't know the series 6 chipset limit).

Note: from 10.11 update/system load, USB2 ports are loaded only with USBInjectAll kext. Also, the system doesn't restart properly with that kext.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Biscate_DP67BG.ioreg.zip
    613.5 KB · Views: 87
Rehabman,

The attached ioreg file is from my Intel DP67BG Series 6 MOBO / I7 3600K [OSX 10.11.1 / Clover 3292].

The system has DSDT and SSDT files, Power Management and nVidia graphics drivers.
DSDT was patched accordingly to your guide (EH01/EH02 renaming) and loaded USBInjectAll.kext (shown in kextstat).
There is an onboard NEC/Reneseas USB3, btw.

I pluged my USB stick into every non already used USB2 port: 2 front panel + 8 on the back (don't know the series 6 chipset limit).

Note: from 10.11 update/system load, USB2 ports are loaded only with USBInjectAll kext. Also, the system doesn't restart properly with that kext.

Thank you!

NEC/Renesas is not supported currently. No known solutions.

Your restart problem is likely related to something else, maybe even a specific USB device you're using.

Is there a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back