GTX 970
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hello Guys

I have Yosemite 10.10.5 installed with Unibeast.
System definition MacPro 3.1

the problem I have is very rare I think.
I have 3 monitors:

1.connected via DP
2.connected via DVI to HDMI
3.connected via VGA

If I boot just with the first two monitors I got no problem at all, booting to the os (fingers crossed :D) but if I connect all 3 monitors the boot screen is automatically moved to be executed on the VGA monitor.

and after the apple logo suddenly the monitor (the other monitors are black at that time waiting for signal) is switching to saving mode saying no connection and it is like the video card is lowering the speed of its fans and nothing, all monitors staying black and when i click on the reset button removing the VGA cable and voalia I have again two working monitors working from the first time.

here is the strange thing though, sometimes really sometimes because I have another OS wWin 10 Pro installed on another drive when I switch between OS but not always somehow when I'm booting with all the monitors is working it is booting with them all. This is happening as well from turning on the PC, or restarting the PC etc. I can't figure out why sometimes is working and sometimes it doesn't.

If I get new monitor to replace the VGA one probably will work without a hitch but I do not want to spend the money.

So please guys any help is greatly appreciated.

using VGA on my GT620 just fine (Yosemite 10.10.5)

using VGA on my GT620 just fine (Yosemite 10.10.5)

while it might work in some cases... that still doesn't make it supported.

Using VGA on my Radeon HD 5670 without a problem (Yosemite 10.10.5) :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back