Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all.
After some time away from hackintosh i ve managed to came back to start the build again.
I ve already have the last combination plus some things that i had add to my pc.
I was leave the build because of the 560 that was not compatible with snow leopard.
My question is simple. and as far as i search i didnt get a proper answer. because some ppl says yes some other no but...
Is gtx 560ti compatible with snow leoprd or in some way can manage to work at least from resolution side?
Also is sli connection available ?
I really dont like so much lion and i m trying to find an answer if someone managed to do that...

It doesnt work with Snow but does work with ML. A GTX 460 will work with Snow.

so i guess i have to install one way or another ML.
Thank you very much.
I ask it because i saw that some ppl manage to work it.. al little hard but worked...thats what they say.
I will proceed to lion

Hi all.
After some time away from hackintosh i ve managed to came back to start the build again.
I ve already have the last combination plus some things that i had add to my pc.
I was leave the build because of the 560 that was not compatible with snow leopard.
My question is simple. and as far as i search i didnt get a proper answer. because some ppl says yes some other no but...
Is gtx 560ti compatible with snow leopard or in some way can manage to work at least from resolution side?
Also is sli connection available ?
I really don't like so much lion and i m trying to find an answer if someone managed to do that...

The GTX560Ti should work with Mountain Lion. SLI is not supported in OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back