Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
After some abstinence from OSX I decided to go back, annoyed by Windows.
So installed OSX without any issue, downloaded and installed latest Webdriver. Somehow now the Monitor is recognised as a TV and colours look kinda "yellowish" like if Nightshift is enabled but Nightshift isn't even shown in Monitor settings. If I disable Webdirvers the colours are back to normal. Connecting via HDMI works too with normal colours but only with 30Hz. Tried different profiles iMac 14,2 or iMac 17,1 reinstalled Webdrivers - no change. Monitor is connected via DP CPU is a Baby Lake Board Asus Strip 270F.

I'm out of Ideas for now. The whole thing is practical unusable editing Photos makes no sense etc. Anyone having a idea or had the same issue?

i have the same problem using the 980ti with nvidia drivers. The colors are more red and yellow. warmer temp. The only solution i have is to adjust the color using the monitor settings. not accurate but tolerable. Certainly not good for any color work.

Tried that already. No change.

i have the same problem using the 980ti with nvidia drivers. The colors are more red and yellow. warmer temp. The only solution i have is to adjust the color using the monitor settings. not accurate but tolerable. Certainly not good for any color work.

Yep that's what I did as well for now. At least it doesn't hurt my Eyes anymore but no way for editing Pictures.

Done. Sorry missed that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back