Contribute
Register

GTX 970 Used to Work, not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover has much less problems also boots much faster. I run a DualBoot system with Mint and El Capitan (RAID 0) on a GTX970 with clover never had an issue.

Changing to clover is known to fix a lot of problems, hope that helps.

IMG_20160217_001356[1].jpg
Another screenshot. I think this was in verbose mode.

Rules said:
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter

Rules said:
No member can ask, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance

Put El Capitan on a USB
Installed it on my SSD, when it finished it said rebooting. When it rebooted it highlighted HFS in clover and said "Rebooting in 10" but if I let it start, it gets to the apple loading bar and at 0% it reboots.

I tried reinstalling it, using nv_disable=1 otherwise I can't even get to the installer.
After installing and rebooting I added nv_disable=1 again and selected HFS, same problem, stuck at 0% and reboots. I tried -x -v and the last line said panic(cpu 7 caller

What am I doing wrong? I'm starting to lose my **** here :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
After it finishes installing is it supposed to go into the SSD and finalize the installation of El Capitan? Or once I install it from the USB am I just supposed to go into the SSD and do the post installation configuration?
nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v maxmem4096
I try these boot flags, but if I boot into HFS driver I get panic cpu 1 or panic cpu 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back