Graphics
660 ti 3gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am running a duel boot system (Yosemite and Windows). Everything on my windows side works great. I am tons of trouble with my mac side and need help, bad.

I updated Mt. Lion to Yosemite. As of right now when I try booting, all I get is the apple logo 1/6th of the way loaded and then it stops. I have a gtx 660 that will boot right into OSX yosemite no problem. If somebody could please help me with getting my 970 to work I would be so happy. I have read through a lot of forums on trying to get it to work, but I get confused by some of the terminology people are using.

Thanks,
Jesse

I am running a duel boot system (Yosemite and Windows). Everything on my windows side works great. I am tons of trouble with my mac side and need help, bad.

I updated Mt. Lion to Yosemite. As of right now when I try booting, all I get is the apple logo 1/6th of the way loaded and then it stops. I have a gtx 660 that will boot right into OSX yosemite no problem. If somebody could please help me with getting my 970 to work I would be so happy. I have read through a lot of forums on trying to get it to work, but I get confused by some of the terminology people are using.

Thanks,
Jesse

What boot flags are you using currently? Also post a picture of boot up in verbose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back