Graphics
NVidia Gt630 2gb DDR3
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've installed the web driver and it doesn't recognize it, if i boot with "nvda_drv=1" It loads half the bar and the signal to the monitor gets interrupted. I can only boot with "nv_disable=1" flag and the driver always loads with "OS X default graphics driver". I know the graphics card works on El Capitan and Sierra, but I can't get it to work

My Gigabyte GTX 950 in my Gene build works without any problems. What is your GTX 950's manufacturer and model #?

Somebody please help! :(

Having major problems with my gtx 950.

I have Gigabyte GF GTX950 Windforce 2x oc, 2Gb.
I got Sierra working with injecting nvidia (osx driver), but only one output works (DVI), and I need HDMI too.
Also, I have major glitches with OSX driver, some programs are unusable.

I tried:
- OSX versions: 10.12.0 and 10.12.1
- All released versions of nvidia web drivers for sierra
- Tried all iMac and MacPro smbios versions
- Tried 3 latest Clover versions
- Tried all of the offered solutions in the first post of this topic:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Basicaly, whatever i do, if I use nvidia web driver, I got my hackintosh restarting in some point before loading desktop.
Can somebody please help me? I see some of you have a GTX 950 working, can you send me your clover settings?
My config.plist is in the attachment.

Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 228
Somebody please help! :(

Having major problems with my gtx 950.

I have Gigabyte GF GTX950 Windforce 2x oc, 2Gb.
I got Sierra working with injecting nvidia (osx driver), but only one output works (DVI), and I need HDMI too.
Also, I have major glitches with OSX driver, some programs are unusable.

I tried:
- OSX versions: 10.12.0 and 10.12.1
- All released versions of nvidia web drivers for sierra
- Tried all iMac and MacPro smbios versions
- Tried 3 latest Clover versions
- Tried all of the offered solutions in the first post of this topic:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/

Basicaly, whatever i do, if I use nvidia web driver, I got my hackintosh restarting in some point before loading desktop.
Can somebody please help me? I see some of you have a GTX 950 working, can you send me your clover settings?
My config.plist is in the attachment.

Thanks

MisterNo,

Any further luck?

I have the same GTX950. Using DVI (can't check DP yet, waiting for new monitor) I'm able to get into 10.12.1 fine, but with a few refresh glitches just during booting. When I check my mac settings under Graphics it is listing: NVIDIA Chip Model 6MB
So I assume the drivers are not working as it's not reading it as a 950.. frustrating. Do you know if these 950 cards work? Wondering if I should try something else

I was able to get it working. Was an unrelated NVMe problem, thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back