nVidia Geforce GTX 770 / Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Can't get my Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB to work with Clover, plus It says that my CPU isn't supported (3770K).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried different SMBios:es without any success. (Also tried both ML and Mavericks)
My system boots in to OS X without the card, but still says that my CPU isn't supported when I use Verbose Mode (-v), but works just fine with speeds and everything.

I would like to run a Full EFI setup without any issues, but I can't get any further... :/

I can't really interpret what its trying to tell me during the verbose boot... (Attachment)
Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 278
Can't get my Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB to work with Clover, plus It says that my CPU isn't supported (3770K).

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried different SMBios:es without any success. (Also tried both ML and Mavericks)
My system boots in to OS X without the card, but still says that my CPU isn't supported when I use Verbose Mode (-v), but works just fine with speeds and everything.

I would like to run a Full EFI setup without any issues, but I can't get any further... :/
Post looks normal to me up to the time it stopped. Looks as if the gfx card is not initializing.
Post your config.plist.

Did you copy the nVidia kexts to the kexts folder along with FakeSMC.kext?

Here's what I've added!

Maybe there are some kexts that are in conflict with each-other?
I am Very new to using Clover, so please help me understand this spaceship a bit more! =)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 2.16.19 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 2.16.19 PM.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 304
  • config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 259
Here's what I've added!

Maybe there are some kexts that are in conflict with each-other?
I am Very new to using Clover, so please help me understand this spaceship a bit more! =)

@Naico Did you solve it? Please post the solution in this post as well.

Nope! Still not solved! :( Someone please help out!!!

Looks as if the gfx card is not initializing.

@Naico

On a thread I found a solution for GK110B, just release by Nvidea and should stop the crashes in 10.9.1 / 10.9.2
Should it work for the GTX 770?

http://us.download.nvidia.com/dMfCTEwWd5bvEIglG4b8ya6U4erhZeeC/WebDriver-331.01.01b07.pkg

(or google: Nvidia Retail Drivers for 10.9.1 and 10.9.2)

Please let me know if it works, as I'm about to purchase to get the GTX 770 4GB

@Naico

On a thread I found a solution for GK110B, just release by Nvidea and should stop the crashes in 10.9.1 / 10.9.2
Should it work for the GTX 770?

http://us.download.nvidia.com/dMfCTEwWd5bvEIglG4b8ya6U4erhZeeC/WebDriver-331.01.01b07.pkg

I'm experiencing some bad graphics performance using my GTX 760 (it's not unusable bad - but it is sure noticeable. Things aren't silky smooth. I've tried installing the driver above, but not able to activate it:
Screen Shot 2014-02-10 at 01.30.46.png

When I activate it, and restart the computer (required) it resets to the OS X Default Graphics Driver :/

EDIT: Running Mavericks (10.9.1) and Clover. Earlier experienced better performance using my GTX 460 - I don't think it's Clover (or maybe? Someone tried these cards in Chameleon vs Clover?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back