Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this - didn't work.

This is my Clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
This is my Clover folder.

You neglected HFSPlus.efi which is meant to be in drivers64UEFI recommend deleting VBoxHfs-64.efi if you haven't disabled it in config.plist. You also dont have Powermanagement, nada_drv=1 isn't in config.plist.

You neglected HFSPlus.efi which is meant to be in drivers64UEFI recommend deleting VBoxHfs-64.efi if you haven't disabled it in config.plist. You also dont have Powermanagement, nada_drv=1 isn't in config.plist.
Good catch.

seb235, did you run MultiBeast v8.2.3 after you installed Sierra? You should have the HFSPlus.efi in the drivers64UEFI folder.

El Capitan is working on this config without issue. I find someone on different forum with the same issue with exactly the same graphics, so you are wrong.

El Capitan is working on this config without issue. I find someone on different forum with the same issue with exactly the same graphics, so you are wrong.

You have no Powermanagement. Clover isn't set up correctly neither.

I have the exact same issue, on. Computer boots up fine but when the login screen is about to start it goes to sleep. Everything else is working fine and I can VNC to my computer and see my desktop . Disabling Nvidia lets me login.It was working fine on ElCapitan. If you find a solution please post it.

thanks

I have the exact same issue, on. Computer boots up fine but when the login screen is about to start it goes to sleep. Everything else is working fine and I can VNC to my computer and see my desktop . Disabling Nvidia lets me login.It was working fine on ElCapitan. If you find a solution please post it.

thanks

Which System Defintion are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back