Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus GA-H81M-H
CPU
i3-7100U
Graphics
HD620
Hey!

I just got vanilla macOS Sierra 10.12.1 installed on my new PC build. The install went pretty smooth without modifying too many boot args or fake cpu using the vanilla MacOS kernel. I installed and did the first few boots using Intel Integrated graphics on my second monitor. It clearly wasn't accelerated but it was working. I ran Multibeast and installed the nVIDIA WEB drivers and went into my BIOS and changed my primary output to my GTX 750Ti and started it. I booted with the "use WEB drivers" option checked and the display blanked out after the bootstrapping. I booted again with nVIDIA in VESA mode and the WEB drivers and got something.

That something was my login screed background where it looked as each pixel was either pink, green, or black. I logged in and some of the dialog box options were unreadable in a cluster of random black pixels. Safari text was the same way but chrome worked enough to get to this website. My screen is tearing and rerendering so much that I am having a hard rime reading this as I write it.

Specs:
16GB RAM
Intel i7-4790K
Asus GTX 750Ti (w/ WEB Drivers installed and showing as enabled)

Any ideas?

Scratch that; same problem with default OSX nVIDIA drivers too

Please note that if you are trying to use the HDMI port on your Asus GTX 750 Ti then you will likely need to flash the card with a vbios from another manufacturer. Search the forum for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back