ASUS GTX 750Ti OC 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I have a problem on display. My El Capitan won't recognize the memory of my GPU and it says "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 0 MB" and it have flicker display but my screen resolution is correct. I installed NVDia Web browser but still have the issue. And I already inject using CLOVER a GPU bios but still useless no good result.

Please help..

Thank you very much tonymacx86

Thank you for the reply. But nvda_drv=1 not work. I cannot boot my El Capitan without using nv_disable=1.

Any other option aside from that?

This issue is no tyet solve.

I updated 10.11 to 10.11.1, I have a correct resolution which is 1366x768 but it can't detect my Nvidia
Card, it say's "Display 4Mb" sometimes "NVidia GTX 750Ti 0MB".

I already installed latest NVidia web driver (WebDriver-346.03.03f01) and I used nvda_drv=1 for my clover boot flag. But still have problem on display. (Slow movement because of flickering white horizontal lines).

Thank you very much

This issue is no tyet solve.

I updated 10.11 to 10.11.1, I have a correct resolution which is 1366x768 but it can't detect my Nvidia
Card, it say's "Display 4Mb" sometimes "NVidia GTX 750Ti 0MB".

I already installed latest NVidia web driver (WebDriver-346.03.03f01) and I used nvda_drv=1 for my clover boot flag. But still have problem on display. (Slow movement because of flickering white horizontal lines).

Thank you very much

i think u must put nvda_drv=1 in ur config plist

I have used 2 different brand of GTX 750Ti.
I found Asus has problem while the gigabyte model is fine.
For using Asus, I need to use the VGA to make it works.

I am also having issues with this card. I can not get the NVIDIA drivers to load. I have them installed, but when I reboot it always reverts to the Mac drivers. If I attach my dell u2311h monitor with DVI the resolution is set to 800x600. It can not be changed. When I attach the monitor with VGA, I get 1280x1024 which is nowhere near the 1920x1080 that I am dreaming of. I have used the nv_disable=1 without success. I will try the other flag (nvda_drv=1) later. Any other thoughts or recommendations?

Any update on the solution for this issue. I have updated my system to the OS 10.11.1 and Nvidia drivers that were released for 10.11.1, but the issue persists. any time there is a transition on the screen it flickers and then randomly boxes appear here and there. It is not really making the system unusable but is irritating as heck. I wonder if it is the driver that is buggy or if it is me doing something wrong. If it matters I have Asus Geforce GTX 750 Ti. in the past i have read that Asus cards are troublesome but some other cards work just fine.
Anyway, it would be nice to know if it is just a small group of people or many people are facing the same issue, or is it just me (although, i don't think that I am that unlucky). Any update on the issue would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back