Graphics
Intel HD4000, 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Here's my question, I have a GTX 670 TOP which works natively with GraphicsEnabler=No. I would like to add a second card so I can have more monitors, for the price, A used Galaxy GTX 460 768MB was the best option. I know it will work on its own, and I assumed together. So, I kinda Impulse bought it. But then I got to thinking. Will it work if GraphicsEnabler=No?

Here's my question, I have a GTX 670 TOP which works natively with GraphicsEnabler=No. I would like to add a second card so I can have more monitors, for the price, A used Galaxy GTX 460 768MB was the best option. I know it will work on its own, and I assumed together. So, I kinda Impulse bought it. But then I got to thinking. Will it work if GraphicsEnabler=No?

I don't believe that GE=YES is necessary for a 4XX card under ML. But I have seen at least one guy with a 670 and a 560 who was having some issues getting them both to work. The current versions of chimera (and I think chameleon) are supposed to support dual nVidia cards without any additional dsdt edits though.

It shouldn't hurt things to just stick them both in and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back